Microsoft Office is the most popular and widely used office software around the world. Most of the computer users don’t need working in office tools. Only a few of them need it daily for office purposes and other works. Microsoft Office has several versions among which Microsoft Office 2013 is the latest one. The previous versions are 3.0, 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010. The 2016 version is about to release in a few months. One of the common problems in all these software is the installed size. They occupy a few hundreds of megabytes in your computer’s C drive. It affects your computer speed to a great extent. So, Microsoft has also the Online Version of their Office Tools. The online version is only the latest version i.e the 2013 version. So, if you don’t need the Office software too often, you can uninstall it and work on the online version when you need. In this post from sujonhera.com, you will get an idea about the Microsoft Office Online Version. So, let’s start the discussion.
HOW TO WORK ON MICROSOFT OFFICE ONLINE:
1. You will need an active internet connection in order to work online. I hope, you already have this. Now, you have to go to the Online Version Of Microsoft Office. You will see some tiles like this:
2. Suppose, you need to write a word document. So, click on the Word Online tile. Now, you may get this screen if you are not logged in to your Microsoft Email service Hotmail or Outlook. Sign in or Sign up a new account if you don’t have any.
3. You will get a window like this. You can see that there are some models of documents. Click on the one you need. If you want to write a simple paragraph, click on the first option New Blank Document.
4. Now, you can write any document just like the software on your computer. Here are some screenshots:
5. If you want to download it, just click on the FILE tab on the upper left corner of the screen, click on Save As and then click on Download A Copy. You can also save your documents on your OneDrive account. If you are using Microsoft Windows 10, you already have Onedrive app on your computer with an exclusive folder for it. Your documents will be saved there. Here is the screenshot during saving a document on OneDrive:
6. You can open your documents anytime online and work on them. Moreover, you can save your document as ODF and ODT. It will greatly save space of your computer and make it faster than now.
Thanks for reading this post.