Gmail is the email service from Google. This website is very much popular in the whole world for sending and receiving emails quickly. As millions of people use this service, it should be available in different languages. Yes, Gmail is available in many languages. But, the procedure of changing the language of your account is the concern of this post. Here I will show you the easy procedure of changing the language of Gmail to any available language:
1. At first, visit Gmail and log in to your account. After logging in, you will see this on the upper right portion of your computer screen. Click on the settings [gear] icon, then click on Settings from the menu.
2. Now, a new page will open. You will see an option for changing the language there. Click on the drop down menu beside Gmail display Language.
3. Now, select your desired language from the drop down menu. For an example, I have selected Bengali Language.
4. Now, scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on Save Changes.
That’s all. Your account will be reloaded and you will see the change in the language of different menus.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- sujon 10021982@gmail com; bangla gmail; prepp bangladesh@gmail com;