Facebook is one of the international websites. So, almost all internet users know about it and use it for maintaining their social life. But, many people don’t feel easy with English. They want to express their feelings in their native languages. Keeping it in account, Facebook authority has kept an option to change the language of their website in the settings portion for everyone. To change your language to Bangla, Hindi or any other languages, here is the complete tutorial for you with easy to understand screenshots:
1. At first, go to the upper right corner of your Facebook window. Click on the below arrow icon. Then select Settings from the menu.
2. Now, you will be directed to the Settings page. Click on Language settings. Here you can see, my account is showing English (US) as my default language. I will change it and make it Bangla as the default.
3. You will get a menu now. click on it.
4. Now, select your desired language. I have selected Bangla in this case.
5. Now, click on Save Changes button.
That’s enough! You will see that much of your Facebook texts are converted to Bangla. Enjoy browsing in your native language.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- Bangla facebook; facebook bangla; Www facebook bangla com; bangla facebook login; www bangla facebook com; Bangla fb; fb bangla; www history language bangla facebook com; www bangla language facebook com; www bangla language com; Www why fb language bangla use; Langus fb bangla; how to set bangla langues in fb; fb bangla com; 2017 agomi batra bangla languag; facebook languge settings english from bangla; facebook in bangla language; Facebook bangla language; facebook bangla cm; change language facebook bangla to english; Bangla set lenguag satting; wwwbangla langue com;