GIF Images (Graphics Interchange Format) were first introduced on 1987 and soon became a popular format in the world.
It is mostly used in world wide web for games, logos, film clips and so on.
It supports animation, so it’s an important format for all. Here is an example!
Well, you can create gif images online with the help of some websites. Here are those:
1. gifsoup.com: The most famous site for this purpose. You can select 5 images for making a gif animated image, They also provide some tools to make your image more attractive.
2. picasion.com: It’s another famous site to Create GIF Images Online. You can select 10 images here and resize the photos, change the speed and so on. You can take photos from Flicker and Picasa and create gif images online here.
3. gifworks.com: You can give effects to your photos, resize, add color and so on in this site. Your images must be below 400 kilobytes.
You can add images from links in this site.
4. gickr.com: You can upload up to 10 images here. You can select images from your Flicker and Picasa account and also from any web link. You can download the gif easily and will get the embed code also.
5. makeagif.com: Its advantages are: You can select up to 12 images to create gif images online, animations etc.You can select frame size here in the advanced tools.
6.gifup.com: You can select images of up to 1024 Kilobytes here from your computer, URL, Flicker, Webcam etc. You will get some good features like crop, rotate, flip etc.
7. avatar.pho.to: You can create avatar images online from this site. And other tools are here like other sites to create gif images online.
8. loogix.com: You can make your animations more beautiful by adding cool effects here. You can add up to 10 images here and can see the effects once you will visit the site. You can upload images from all places here.
So, what are you waiting for? create gif images online from any/all of the above-mentioned sites and have fun!