Blogger templates are the framework that make your blog look attractive & easy to navigate.
If you have a blog in blogger.com, then you should use an attractive template to get regular visitors to your blog.
Blogger has some official default templates. But those are very common & too little in number.
In this post, I will provide you top 20 blogger template downloading sites.
In these sites, you will get thousands of new, beautiful & attractive templates under various categories.
Choose wisely & according to your need & apply it on your blog to add a new look to it!
BLOGGER TEMPLATE PLACE
To apply a template to your blog, follow these steps:
1. Download any template (.xml format or text format) from the above sites.
2. Now go to http://www.blogger.com/home & select your blog>design>edit html
3. Now, either put the XML file by clicking the “choose file” option or copy paste the downloaded text template to the “edit template” box.
4. click on “Preview” to have a look at your new blog design!
5. Click “Save template” to make it permanent.
Thank you for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- bangali blog templates;