Are you having difficulty seeing Bangla font in your Computer? Here is the solution for all kinds of Bangla Font Problems. Perform these simple steps to see clear Bangla fonts in your Desktop and Web browser.
1. At first, Download AVRO software from this link.
2. Install this software.
3. Then Restart your computer.
5. Install these fonts by simply copy-pasting it to C Drive>>Windows>>Fonts folder.
6. Now go to Avro Settings>Font Fixer:Set default Bangla font.
See screenshot below:
7. Select SolaimanLipi/Siyam Rpali/AdorshoLipi and click on FIX IT button.
8. Restart your computer.
9. Now you have to configure your browsers.
I am showing you the way of configuring your Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome as these two are the most used browsers in recent times.
FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX:
a) Click Tools>Options [in older versions] or Firefox Button>Options [in newer versions].
b) A new window will come up. Click on Content Tab.
c) Then, Select Default font to SolaimanLipi/Siyam Rupali/AdorshoLipi. Then Click the ADVANCE button…
d) Again, a new window will come up. It will look like this:
e) Configure that window like the below screenshot. Then click OK. Click OK on the previous window also.
That’s enough! You will find no difficulty in seeing Bangla font in your computer!
FOR GOOGLE CHROME:
a) Click on the option icon. You will find the icon on the upper right corner of the browser.
b) Now, select Settings.
c) Scroll to the last option on the settings page (Show Advanced Settings…). Click that link.
d) After clicking that link, scroll further down to get the view like the below screenshot. Click on Custom fonts button.
e) A new window will appear. Configure that window like the below screenshot. You can use Siyam Rupali or AdorshoLipi also. But, SolaimanLipi looks better. Click the DONE button after configuring.
BANGLA FONT PROBLEM SOLUTION FOR PAINT:
Many of us face difficulty in typing Bangla fonts in Paint app in Windows computer. If we start typing Bangla with Avro software in Paint or paste any Bangla word in Paint, then it looks like the following blocks.
Here is the solution of this problem:
1. Follow the above steps first (read and follow the steps of this post from top).
2. Now, open Paint app and click on the A icon (text icon) in the Home tab.
3. Now click on an empty space and start typing Bangla with Avro software (press F12 or Fn+F12 before typing to switch to Bangla). Or you can copy any Bangla text from elsewhere and paste it in the Paint window. See what it looks like:
4. Now, copy all the texts by pressing Ctrl+A and click on the Font Family (shown in the below picture). Find SolaimanLipi or Siyam Rupali font there.
5. Now, click on those fonts. You can be able to see clear Bangla now in Paint.
That’s enough! You can see Bangla fonts in your computer without any difficulty!
Thanks for reading this post regarding Bangla Font Problem in your computer.
Please comment if you still find any difficulty in seeing Bangla.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- bangla belly problem solution; hair breaking solution version bengali; how to solve bangla font in pdf; all fonts changed to bangla in windiws 7; how to read bangla font in microsoft word in android; how to solve bangla unicode; how to support bangla in hp core i 5; how to type bangla juktoborno; i use bijoy52 to write bangla but i cant writing bangla one ms word 2013; My java phone can not support Bangla font Ho can I solve it?; my pc doesnt show bengali font what should i do; problem in bangla font; problem vason bangla; problems love sms bangla; how to install bangla in computer; how to bijoy 52 bangla in microsoft word 2007 office work; avro bangla jukto borno not work; bangla font problem in ms word; bangla font problems; bangla font settings in laptop; bangla porte somossa; Bengali apps PC problem solving; can not read the font of bangla pdf in android; computer tips and tricks in bangla font; different types of bangle front to write; for bengali typing what should i do in my computers microsoft document; how can write bengli language with laptop in facebook; when i select sutonnymj it\s becomes vrinda;