Selfie is one of the current trends among the new generation. But, everything has some disadvantages. Selfies also have some disadvantages. Here are 5 disadvantages of taking selfies for the readers of sujonhera.com. You might also check out the posts on 5 Reasons Why People Take Selfies and 10 Ways To Take Attractive Selfies.
1. Transfer Of Lice: Transfer of lice is one of the most alarming disadvantages of taking selfies. When two or more people pose for taking selfie, lice from one’s hair is transferred to another’s hair. This is happening at an alarming rate in the world. So, make sure that the people who are with you in the selfie don’t have lice in his/her hair.
2. Mental Sickness: Taking selfies during work or during a sad occasion is the indicator of mental sickness. Some people take too many selfies. This is another indicator of the same. Make sure, selfies are not harming you and anyone else. Otherwise, you should stop taking selfies.
3. Change Of Face Size: The size of one’s face changes a little while taking selfies. This is due to the fact that the selfies are taken from a near distance. So, the face may appear much larger than the actual size in the selfie.
4. Partial Capturing: If you want to take a whole-body photograph, you can’t do it by selfie. Selfies are only applicable for capturing the upper portion of your body. If you want to take a whole-body selfie, you might need a stand!
5. Difficult For Large Group: Large groups are difficult to capture in a selfie. The rest of the people will appear much smaller than the selfie owner. Some of them may go outside the frame. So, it is another disadvantage of taking selfies.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- disadvantages of selfie; advantages and disadvantages of selfie; disadvantage of selfie; disadvantages of selfies; advantages and disadvantages of selfie essay; merits and demerits of taking selfie among young generation; disadvantages of taking srlfies; selfie disadvantages; selfie demerits; advantage and disadvantage of taking selfie; disadvantage of selfies; disadvantage of excessive selfie; advantage of selfi; selfies disadvantages;