Do you want to remove a text watermark from an image? And that too without harming the actual image which acts as the background for the text? Then this tutorial is going to be helping you a lot. In this tutorial from sujonhera.com, you will know how to remove text watermarks from an image without harming background. So, let’s start.
REMOVE TEXTS FROM IMAGE BACKGROUND:
1. At first, download and install Adobe Photoshop. You will get it from Google search. Run the software. You will find the following view. Click on File menu and then Open to select the image from which you want to remove a text.
2. Now, the file explorer will be opened. Browse your hard disk and select the image. Then click on OK.
3. Now, press [Alt]+[Ctrl]+[+] buttons from your keyboard to zoom in the photo to do the procedure meticulously.
4. Now, press [W] from your keyboard or click on shown icon to select Magic Wand Tool.
5. Now, Press and hold the [Shift] key and carefully click on the text areas. It will look like this.
6. After selecting all the letters, click on Select>Modify>Expand option.
7. A new window will come up. It will be showing 3 like the below picture. You can change the value if you want. The idea is to select some more area beyond the previous selection. Click OK.
8. Now, you can see that some extended area has been selected automatically.
9. Now, click on Edit>Fill or press [Ctrl]+[F5] or [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[F5] in some computer models. It will bring up this window. Make sure the Content-Aware is selected there. Then press OK.
10. That’s magic! All the texts have gone, removing the actual background, very much the same as the watermark-free actual image.
11. Press [Ctrl]+[S] buttons and then click OK to save your photo.
Thanks for reading this post about How To Remove Text Watermarks From Image Without Harming Background.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- www pori moni hd wallpapers com; bangla naika hot photos;