Marriage is necessary for every person’s life. It is the bond which helps us to create a family, ultimately making a society. But, sometimes, divorce occurs shortly after marriage. It is very bad practice from all aspects. When the husband and the wife starts quarreling, it may result in breakup or divorce. This has been common in developing and developed countries over the last few years.
In this post, I will provide you 10 easy but effective tips on how to maintain a good relationship with your spouse and prevent breakup or divorce. So, let’s start:
1. Don’t try to change your partner: Every person has some typical characteristics. If you want to change those of your partner, your partner will be unhappy for sure. He/She will also want you to change according to him/her. So, keep your spouse as he/she is. Never think of changing any habit of your spouse unless it is too much harmful to you.
2. Spend time with your spouse: In most cases of divorce, either the husband or the wife or both remain busy with their works, having so little time to talk to each other and know them in details. This often gives rise to misunderstanding between them and breakup occurs.
3. Avoid third person in your relationship: Avoid any other person in your relationship. If there is any misunderstanding and quarreling, try to make it finish by yourselves. Never take advice from any friend or family member in those cases.
4. Don’t lengthen the quarrel period: It is natural that sometimes you two will have quarrel. But don’t let those periods to be longer. Long time quarrels often leads to divorce. Try to solve the misunderstanding by yourself quickly.
5. Have a good relationship with other family members: Don’t forget the family members [your parents, brothers, sisters etc] after you are married. This can lead in to a misunderstanding among you and all of them which may affect your conjugal life in future.
6. Don’t forget friends: Friends are part and parcel of life. Don’t stick with your spouse all the time. Let him/her to spend some time with his/her friends. It will make your partner feel social and divorce will not happen easily.
7. Don’t spy on your spouse: Your spouse may have some private works. So, don’t spy on him/her. It is a bad habit and often leads to misunderstanding between you and your spouse.
8. Never irritate regarding past affairs: Your spouse may have any pre-marital affair with someone. But that is past now. So, don’t irritate him/her regarding this matter.
9. Try to compromise in some situations: You will not get all you want. Rather sometimes the opposite things will happen. But, don’t be angry in those situations. Try to compromise in those cases. It’s better for you in the long run.
10. Don’t touch the personal things: Your spouse may have some personal things like diaries, emails, letters, SMS etc. Don’t try to read those without his/her permission. These are sin and often lets divorce to happen easily.
So, these are the easy tricks needed to prevent or survive any unwanted breakup or divorce. Maintain these tips and be happy in your conjugal life.
Thanks for reading this post.