Android phones have done miracles in the recent past. Now, most of the phones contain high resolution camera capable of taking a few thousands pixels of images. But, for sharing these images, people need an Image Resizer app to resize photos to a small size. In this post from sujonhera.com, you will get a tiny and useful app to resize photos without hampering the quality. So, here it is.
DOWNLOAD QUICK IMAGE RESIZER:
FEATURES OF THIS APP:
- Tiny size (2.8MB)
- One tap image resizer for Facebook (Width 750 pixels)
- Custom resizer with height and width.
- Share button for easy sharing.
- No change of quality of the image.
HOW TO RESIZE IMAGE:
1 . Install and run the app. It will look like this.
2. Tap on the Select Image button. It will ask you for the desired image. It will show you 2 options. If you want to take a picture from a camera now and resize it, select the first option. If you want to resize an image which is already in your phone, select the second option.
3. Now, select the image. I have selected an image of mine. Now, you have 2 options. One is Reduce size for Facebook. It is a preset which will resize your image for easy uploading in Facebook. It will make the image width 750 pixels and maintain the aspect ratio.
4. The other option is the custom resizer. In this case, you can put the desired image height and width in the box (shown in the below screenshot). You can also select Maintain Aspect Ratio.
5. If you chose the Resize Image For Facebook option, you will see this message after taping that button. If you chose the second option of custom resize, you have to tap on the Resize Image button. Then you will get the same message. The message looks like this.
6. Now, you can share this resized image via various sharing options. To do this, tap on the Share This Image button shown in the above screenshot. It will bring these options.
7. Suppose, I want to post this photo in Facebook. So, I tap on Facebook. The image will be attached like this.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- how to resize pictures by android phone;