Mozilla Firefox is one of the most used internet browsers in the world. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox is used by around 80% of the total internet users all over the world. So, you need the updated version of the Mozilla Firefox software. But, it’s not easy to find the direct download link of this software in their official website. https://www.mozilla.org will offer you online installer, which is a few Kilobytes and requires internet connection to download rest of the software every time you install it. So, here I am providing you the link to download offline installer for Mozilla Firefox.
Moreover, you can now download Mozilla Firefox in your own language! Here are the simple steps:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MOZILLA FIREFOX OFFLINE INSTALLER:
1. Visit https://www.mozilla.org and you will get a webpage like this:
2. Don’t click on the big green button. It will download the online installer. Rather, click on the Systems & Languages link [shown by marking in red box]. Or, you can directly visit this link, if you don’t want an extra step [step 1] Then you will see this:
3. This page contains the direct offline installer links. Just scroll down the page and you will see many offline installer of the latest version of Mozilla Firefox for many languages and many operating systems [Windows, Mac, Linux].
4. To download the offline installer, just click on the Download Links. You will get the English Language Offline Installer also. Here is the screenshot:
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- firefox offline installer downlosf;