Medical Admission Test is the MCQ exam of 100 marks to select the best brains for the medical colleges for the MBBS course. Similarly, Dental Admission Test is the MCQ exam of 100 marks to select the best ones for the dental colleges for the BDS course. In Bangladesh, the two exams happened in the past on the same date and at the same time. But, this year, in 2016, there has been some new rules for the exams. For Medical Admission Test 2016, that date and time is 7th October, 2016 (Friday) from 10:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m. and for Medical Admission Test 2016, that date and time is 4th November, 2016 (Friday) from 10:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m. Director General Of Health Service (DGHS) will conduct the exam countrywide like the previous years.
1. Applicants must be Bangladeshi citizen who passed the SSC or equivalent examination in 2013 or 2014. They must pass their HSC or equivalent exams in 2015 or 2016. In HSC exam, they must have the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
2. Those who have passed their SSC or equivalent examinations before 2013 are not eligible for the application.
3. The General Applicants must have a total of GPA 9.00 in their SSC and HSC examinations. They must have a minimum of GPA 4 in both SSC and HSC examinations.
3. The Tribal and Non-tribal Applicants of Chittagong Hill Tracts must have a total of GPA 8.00 in their SSC and HSC examinations. They must have a minimum of GPA 3.5 in both SSC and HSC examinations. So, here are the equations for the Tribal and Non-tribal students of Chittagong Hill Tracts:
SSC 5 + HSC 5 = 10 (Eligible)
SSC 5 + HSC 4.5 = 9.5 (Eligible)
SSC 4.5 + HSC 5 = 9.5 (Eligible)
SSC 4 + HSC 4.5 = 8.5 (Eligible)
SSC 4.5 + HSC 4 = 8.5 (Eligible)
SSC 4 + HSC 4 = 8 (Eligible)
SSC 3.5 + HSC 5 = 8.5 (Eligible)
SSC 5 + HSC 3.5 = 8.5 (Eligible)
SSC 3.5 + HSC 4.5 = 8 (Eligible)
SSC 4.5 + HSC 3.5 = 8 (Eligible)
SSC 3 + HSC 5 = 8 (Not Eligible)
SSC 5 + HSC 3 = 8 (Not Eligible)
SSC 3.49 + HSC 5 = 8.49 (Not Eligible)
SSC 5 + HSC 3.49 = 8.49 (Not Eligible)
This rule (Rule number 3) is also applicable for the foreign students who want to apply for this examination and take admission to the private medical and dental colleges.
4. For all the above types of students, minimum GPA 3.5 is a must in Biology in HSC examination.
Number of Government Medical Colleges: 30
Available Seats in Government Medical Colleges: 3,212
Number of Private Medical Colleges: 54
Available Seats in Private Medical Colleges: 5,325
Number of Total Medical Colleges: 30+54=84
Available Seats in All Medical Colleges: 3,212+5,325=8,537
Number of Government Dental Colleges: 9
Available Seats in Government Dental Colleges: 532
Number of Private Dental Colleges: 24
Available Seats in Private Dental Colleges: 1,280
Number of Total Dental Colleges: 9+24=33
Available Seats in All Dental Colleges: 532+1,280=1,812
The application fee now is 1000/= BDT only.
MEDICAL ADMISSION TEST DATE & TIME:
In 2016, the HSC examination result was published on 18th August, 2016. The Medical Admission Test will be held on the following date and time:
MBBS: 7TH OCTOBER, 2016 (FRIDAY) | 10 A.M – 11 A.M
BDS: 4TH OCTOBER, 2016 (FRIDAY) | 10 A.M – 11 A.M
QUESTION PATTEN AND OTHER TIPS:
You should read this post from SUJONHERA.COM to know more about this matter.
The result of the medical admission test is usually published within 72 hours of the completion of the exam. So, it will be published on 10th October, 2016.
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES:
1. Dhaka Medical College (DMC)
2. Sir Salimullah Medical College (SSMC)
3. Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College (ShSMC)
4. Mymensingh Medical College (MMC)
5. Chittagong Medical College (CMC)
6. Rajshahi Medical College (RMC)
7. MAG Osmani Medical College, Sylhet (SOMC)
8. Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal (SBMC)
9. Rangpur Medical College (RpMC)
10. Comilla Medical College (CoMC)
11. Khulna Medical College (KMC)
12. Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra (SZMC)
13. Faridpur Medical College (FMC)
14. Dinajpur Medical College (DjMC)
15. Pabna Medical College (PMC)
16. Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College, Noakhali (AMUMC)
17. Cox’s Bazar Medical College (CoxMC)
18. Jessore Medical College (JMC)
19. Satkhira Medical College (SMC)
20. Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College, Kishorganj (SSNIMC)
21. Kushtia Medical College (KuMC)
22. Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College, Gopalganj (SSKMC)
23. Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Medical College, Gazipur (STAMC)
24. Tangail Medical College (TMC)
25. Jamalpur Medical College (JpMC)
26. Manikganj Medical College (MgMC)
27. Shaheed M. Mansur Ali Medical College, Sirajganj (SMMAMC)
28. Patuakhali Medical College (PkMC)
29. Rangamati Medical College (RmMC)
30. Mugda Medical College, Mugda (MgMC)
DENTAL ADMISSION NOTICE 2016 AND ONLINE FORM FILL UP METHOD:
The notice for the dental admission test 2016 has been published by DGHS.
MEDICAL ADMISSION NOTICE 2016 AND ONLINE FORM FILL UP METHOD:
The notice for the medical admission test 2016 has been published by DGHS.
APPLICATION FORM LINK:
Thanks for reading this post regarding Medical & Dental Admission Test 2016.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- dental admission test; dental admission test 2016; dental admission 2016-17; dental admission circular 2016-17; private bds in bangladesh; Bangladesh private dental collage admission date; mugda medical college admission; online registration coxs bazar medical college; privet dental collage; Privet Medical college admission test circular 2016-17 Kolkata; Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Medical College 2016-2017 Admission; minimum total GPA 9 00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent minimum GPA 3 5 in each of SSC; Medical college admission test circular 2016-17 west bangal; Medical college admission test circular 2016-17 india; medical circular in india 2017; medical admission notice 2016-17 pdf; medical admission 2016 pdf; Medical & Dental Admission Test 2017 Circular & Apply Online; mbbs circular 2016; SSC subject requirements for medical admission test in Bangladesh;