Dr. Jack J. Kanski, MD, MS, FRCS, FRCOphth is one of the finest writers in the field of Ophthalmology. Dr. Kanski is Honorary Consultant and Ophthalmic Surgeon of the Prince Charles Eye Unit at King Edward VII Hospital in the United Kingdom. His renowned book “Kanski Clinical Ophthalmology” is read by millions of students and doctors all over the world.
The book is based on clinical aspects of eye i.e. eye diseases. It also contains short anatomy of different structures of the eye in the beginning of every chapter.
This book Kanski Clinical Ophthalmology has been co-authored by another renowned person Dr. Brad Bowling MB ChB, FRCOphth, FRCSEd(Ophth), FRANZCO trained in medicine and ophthalmology in Liverpool, Cardiff and Oxford, UK.
DOWNLOAD KANSKI CLINICAL OPHTHALMOLOGY:
The book is not free. You have to buy it from Elsevier with USD 234 (PDF Copy) or USD 260 (Print Copy). But, here you can get the free PDF version. So, download the 8th edition of Kanski Clinical Ophthalmology from the below link.
Here is the name of the 21 chapters of this book:
2. Lacrimal Drainage System
4. Dry Eye Disorders
7. Corneal and Refractive Surgery
8. Episclera and Sclera
12. Ocular Tumours
13. Retinal Vascular Disease
14. Acquired Macular Disorders
15. Hereditary Fundus Dystrophies
16. Retinal Detachment
17. Vitreous Opacities
20. Ocular side-effects of systemic medication
- Build the ultimate foundation in ophthalmology with this market-leading resource.
- Benefit from guidance on examination, imaging, and the recognition of systemic conditions associated with ocular disease.
This book is needed for various examinations of post graduation as well as MBBS final professional examination. So, many students and doctors will be benefited from this book.
Thanks for reading this post. Visit the ebook section of this website to get more useful books of different types and read them with pleasure.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- kanski clinical ophthalmology pdf; kanski pdf; clinical ophthalmology ophthalmology pdf; clinical ophthalmology pdf; kanski göz;