Hypertension is the medical term of High Blood Pressure. If you are a patient of hypertension, you have to control your blood pressure by life-long medication. Otherwise, you will face some diseases like heart diseases, renal diseases, stroke etc. Most people don’t want to take medicine as it is a boring work! You can also control your blood pressure by some natural means. Here are 10 natural tips to control hypertension:
1. Regular physical exercise can control blood pressure. Exercise of 30 minutes daily can make you normotensive after a few days.
2. Yoga or meditation can help to reduce blood pressure. Take some deep breath in clean morning air every day. It will reduce your blood pressure dramatically.
3. Avoid raw salt during meal. Also, try to cook foods with minimum salts. Take less than 1500 milligram of salt daily.
4. If you are fond of tea, there is a good news for you. A statistic shows that, taking 3 cups of tea a day can reduce your blood pressure by 7 mm(Hg) by 6 weeks.
5. Increase dietary potassium in your daily meal. Potato will help you to reduce hypertension.
6. Try to cure snoring if you have it. Snoring hampers your sleep and thus increases your blood pressure. Here are 10 ways to stop snoring.
7. Reduce carbohydrates and increase milk products in your diet plan.
8. Avoid active and passive smoking. Avoid alcohol. These can increase your blood pressure to a higher extent.
9. Avoid coffee as caffeine increases blood pressure.
10. Work less than 40 hours a week. Listen to soft music when you are at rest. Try to keep your mind happy.
You can surely control your high blood pressure if you follow the above tips. Thank you for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- Blood Pressure Control in Bengali; doctors hypertention bd list;