Sometimes we delete some photos or videos or other types of files from our computer willingly or accidentally. After some days, we feel the importance of those deleted files again. Then we attempt to regain those files. Most of the people think that it is not possible! But it is possible if you use a good data recovery software. In this post, I will show you the complete tutorial of that. But before all those, you need to know some information about this recovery action.
1. All the deleted files may not be recovered. Only the recently deleted files may be recovered totally.
2. Some files may be recovered in fraction. So, you may not open those in your computer.
3. This procedure may take a few seconds to a few hours depending on the size of the disk in which you will search for the deleted files.
4. If you accidentally delete any file, do not copy and paste any data from that drive before starting to recover those files by this procedure. If you overwrite any file, you may not get the deleted data.
5. Always delete files by pressing delete button. This you will get an option to undelete those from the recycle bin. Never shift delete anything unless you are too sure about the files you are deleting.
STEPS TO UNDELETE OR RECOVER ANY FILE:
1. At first, download Recuva: A powerful recovery tool [Portable, 3MB]
2. Then Unzip/Unrar the file with the help of 7zip or Winrar.
3. If you are using 32 bit of Windows, double click on recuva. If you are using 64 bit of Windows, double click on recuva64.
4. You will see a window like this. Click on Next button to continue.
5. Now select the file type you want to recover. Then click next.
6. Now select the drive in which you want to search for the deleted file. Click on the browse button to select the desired drive. Then click next.
7. Enable Deep Scan to get the best result. But it may take longer time. Click Start button.
8. Now you will see the following picture. It may take a few seconds to a few hours. So, wait with patience.
9. After the search, you will see the search results like this. Select the desired files to be recovered and click on the Recover button on the bottom of that window.
10. Now you will be asked for the location where you want to store those deleted files. Select a drive that is different from the drive in which you are searching for deleted files. Then you will see something like this. The files are being recovered.
11. After all the recovery action, you will see the notification like this.
Now go to the drive which you have selected in Step 10. The deleted files are there waiting for you!
Thanks for reading this post!
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- How can I get my lost photos from my p6 symphony phone; how to recover deleted photos from walton primo hm; symphony p6 photos recovery softwer;