Do you find it difficult to see Bangla/Hindi/other languages from Opera Mini? Here is the solution:
1. Open Opera Mini.
2. Write “opera:config” in place of www. (in the first line/address box)
3. Press ok. A new page will appear with the heading “Power-user settings”
4. Scroll down to the last option of that page “Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts”
5. Make it “Yes” from “No”
6. Now click on “save” in the last line of the page.
That’s all. You can now see Bangla fonts in web pages from Opera Mini.
Thank you for reading this post regarding the solution of watching Bangla/Hindi Language in Mobile from Opera Mini.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- opera:config; opera config; opera config power user settings; opera config bangla saying; opera config com; opera config bangla; opera configuration language; opera:confiq; Www config com; opera confiq; www opera config; opera mini bangla settings; Www opera config com; opara config; confing com; opera;config; opera mini language config; oparaconfig; opera:config com; opera config:; config com; config opera; config: bangla; opera confing; opera :com confiq; configopera com; opera config:com; Www configopera com; www opara:config com; www opera : confing; www opera comfig:com; www opera con fic com; www opera config bangla download; confic:opera; www opera confiqe; Www opera conpig com; www opera mini config com; www operaconfing com; www operamine config com; Configopera mini; ww operaconfig com; step 1 opera:config com; opera conf4; opera ; confing com; confic com; opera/confing; Opara;Config; opara confing; Opera:configuration com; confiq opera com; confiq com; OPERACONFIQ; operaconfiq com; Operamini confing; operamini confing setting; www Opra config;