Today I passed my MBBS course from Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi, Bangladesh. At last, a long journey of 5 years with so much hard work has been rewarded. I am very happy with my result today. Today I will share some important tips and tricks for my junior brothers and sisters who are currently studying MBBS in various medical colleges around the world. I hope, these thoughts may come handy for their result.
God helps those who help themselves. This popular saying will be needed at every stage of your medical life. Here are 10 tips for you to pass MBBS easily with brilliant results.
1. Slow & Steady wins the race: If you are a brilliant student, but have less stamina, you will not be suitable for the medical profession. The medical profession does not require brilliant students. Rather, it requires hardworking students. So, work hard, be patient to win this game!
2. Go step by step: MBBS is one of the toughest courses in the world. It has been divided into several stages named as Professional Examinations [Prof]. You should set your goal for the upcoming prof, not for passing the Final Prof or MBBS. It will provide less pressure on your mind & you will do a lot better.
3. Regularity: Regularity is a big factor for passing the MBBS course easily. I have seen some brilliant but irregular students who fail to pass the MBBS exam in a single attempt. Similarly, some average students easily passed the exams as a result of their regularity in study and attendance in classes.
4. Group Study: A group study is very essential for passing MBBS in a single attempt. When you study in small groups, various new thoughts and tricks may be gathered from your friends. This ultimately helps you to memorize the lessons effectively.
5. Study Loudly: Many people read without uttering the texts, which results in difficulty in answering in viva exams. As the MBBS course contains viva exam as the main factor for passing, you must read loudly to be able to answer clearly at the viva board.
6. Seek Help From Seniors: Senior brothers and sisters can be very helpful in medical colleges. They can provide you useful suggestion, tricks, notes and thus help you overcome the obstacles.
7. Reading Textbooks: Although most of the students read guide books to pass in Exams, it is essential for you to read the original textbooks for getting good marks as well as clear conception. As MBBS is not the ultimate destination, you must read textbooks for appearing in post graduation courses. If you don’t read the textbooks during MBBS course, it will be difficult, rather impossible for you to do well in post graduation studies.
8. Good Character: Character means everything with which you are made of. You are a medical student. So, your outfit should speak for your profession. You should look like a gentleman. Teachers like those who are always gentle, wear clean dress, shoes and have short hair, no beard. In a word, a professional look is essential to pass exams, especially in viva boards.
9. Avoid Addictions: Addictions like smoking, politics, singing, blogging etc can be harmful for your medical career at times. It will be better if you can overcome these addictions.
10. Pray To God: Lastly, pray to God for your success. As God has the ultimate power to provide success and failure. I believe, this is the only reason for which I have passed in this exam. So, pray to God for your success. Then God will show you the ways.
Thanks for reading this post. Please pray for me as I am going to start my profession from tomorrow!
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- Is mbbs tough; how to study final year mbbs; how to pass 1st year mbbs exam; how to study mbbs; how to get distinction in mbbs 1st year; final year mbbs study timetable; is mbbs very tough; Is MBBS Toughest educational course?; mbbbs student hard work; mbbs 1st year top kaise kare; mbbs final year studytips; mbbs study plan; paas out students from marks medical college in Bangladesh; pass all mbbs exams how to; SRHU mbbs second prof 2017 result; study tips for mbbs student; suceed in mbbs stuies; toughest year in mbbs; tricks in opthal mbbs; which year is more tough 2nd or 3rd in mbbs; Easy ways to pass mbbs; is mbbs easy to study; is it easy to pass in mbbs 1st yr; how difficult is mbbs course; how to pass 1st year madical collage; how to pass 1st year mbbs; how to pass in 1st year mbbs; how to pass mbbs in hindi; how to pass your final mbbs; how to prepare for 1 mbbs exam; how to prepare for MBBS exams; how to regular pass the mbbs exam; how to score good marks for bhms study in final; how to study effectively mbvs; How to study in medical collage; how will you pass MBBS course; In final year mbbs howmany subject can be reassurance??; which year of mbbs is tough;