Today I passed my MBBS course from Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi, Bangladesh. At last, a long journey of 5 years with so much hard work has been rewarded. I am very happy with my result today. Today I will share some important tips and tricks for my junior brothers and sisters who are currently studying MBBS in various medical colleges around the world. I hope, these thoughts may come handy for their result.
God helps those who help themselves. This popular saying will be needed at every stage of your medical life. Here are 10 tips for you to pass MBBS easily with brilliant results.
1. Slow & Steady wins the race: If you are a brilliant student, but have less stamina, you will not be suitable for the medical profession. The medical profession does not require brilliant students. Rather, it requires hardworking students. So, work hard, be patient to win this game!
2. Go step by step: MBBS is one of the toughest courses in the world. It has been divided into several stages named as Professional Examinations [Prof]. You should set your goal for the upcoming prof, not for passing the Final Prof or MBBS. It will provide less pressure on your mind & you will do a lot better.
3. Regularity: Regularity is a big factor for passing the MBBS course easily. I have seen some brilliant but irregular students who fail to pass the MBBS exam in a single attempt. Similarly, some average students easily passed the exams as a result of their regularity in study and attendance in classes.
4. Group Study: A group study is very essential for passing MBBS in a single attempt. When you study in small groups, various new thoughts and tricks may be gathered from your friends. This ultimately helps you to memorize the lessons effectively.
5. Study Loudly: Many people read without uttering the texts, which results in difficulty in answering in viva exams. As the MBBS course contains viva exam as the main factor for passing, you must read loudly to be able to answer clearly at the viva board.
6. Seek Help From Seniors: Senior brothers and sisters can be very helpful in medical colleges. They can provide you useful suggestion, tricks, notes and thus help you overcome the obstacles.
7. Reading Textbooks: Although most of the students read guide books to pass in Exams, it is essential for you to read the original textbooks for getting good marks as well as clear conception. As MBBS is not the ultimate destination, you must read textbooks for appearing in post graduation courses. If you don’t read the textbooks during MBBS course, it will be difficult, rather impossible for you to do well in post graduation studies.
8. Good Character: Character means everything with which you are made of. You are a medical student. So, your outfit should speak for your profession. You should look like a gentleman. Teachers like those who are always gentle, wear clean dress, shoes and have short hair, no beard. In a word, a professional look is essential to pass exams, especially in viva boards.
9. Avoid Addictions: Addictions like smoking, politics, singing, blogging etc can be harmful for your medical career at times. It will be better if you can overcome these addictions.
10. Pray To God: Lastly, pray to God for your success. As God has the ultimate power to provide success and failure. I believe, this is the only reason for which I have passed in this exam. So, pray to God for your success. Then God will show you the ways.
Thanks for reading this post. Please pray for me as I am going to start my profession from tomorrow!
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- how to pass 1st year mbbs exam; 2nd professional b d s question in rajshahi; how difficult is mbbs course; important study tips for mbbs students; how to score good marks in mbbs final year; study plan for mbbs; study timetable for mbbs students; mbbs is hard; how to pass MBBS; mbbs is easy or tough; how to pass mbbs 2nd year; tip on how to pass mbbs 1st professional exams; will i pass final mbbs by studying for 1 month; sujonhera medical life; prof exam routine; prepare for mbbs finals 2nd year; perfect time table for a 2 nd proff mbbs student; passing maks in mbbs; medical college life wallpaper; why mbbs is easy; medical 1st professional exam syllabus; mbbs study tips pdf; mbbs study schedule; mbbs study guide; which is toughest year in mbbs; rules of studying mbbs Bangladesh; sujonhera after mbbs; suggestion of anatomy for viva; studying medical science guideline for Bangladeshi students; tip to aftet MBBS; tips for physiology mbbs; study before mbbs step; what should we do to clear mbbs; which course is easy to study in mbbs; selected 1st year selected book mbbs bangladesh; which is hard and easy year during MBBS; second prof routine DU 17; www how make mbbs; mbbs difficult or easy?; how to complete mbbs successfully; how to Be a good mbbs; how many attampt given to pass first prof mbbs; how a mbbs student should study; first year mbbs is it ok if i just pass; ENT suggestion for final proff MBBS rajshahi board; difficult topics in mbbs; best exam notes of final mbbs; bd mbbs student student rules; anatomy study tips for mbbs; advice for private medical student in bd; 2nd professional MBBS result; 1st year mbbs suggestion; how to get passed for mbbs?; how to give viva in mbbs; how to make a good result in exam of medical written and viva; mbbs course 2nd year; mbbs 1st year imp tips information; mbbs 1st year exam study tips; jac exam 2016posono kese; is MBBS hard; how year one student Bangladesh pass year; How to study well in mbbs 2nd PROFF; How to Study well in Mbbs; how to study last year mbbs in 1 week; how to study for 2 prof mbbs final xm; how to remember difficult terms in medical mbbs; how to prepare for mbbs first year exam; how to pass mbbs 1st prof; 1 st year mbbs tips;