Facebook is the largest social networking website in recent years. It provides a lot of attractive features to all for free. Friends, Status, Comments, Likes, Pages, Groups, Messages, Chat, Events, Questions, Photos, Videos and many more words reminds us of Facebook. We can not do for a single day without this website now.
One of the attractive features of Facebook is the MENTION option in Status, Comments and Posts that allows your friend to see your post as a notification is sent to him/her. It also links your friend’s Facebook Profile and lets others to find him/her quickly.
Though it is known to most of the Facebook users, I am showing the way of mentioning for the new users of Facebook.
THINGS TO DO:
1. While writing a Status/Comment/Post in Facebook, Just type the @ symbol. It will allow to search in your friend list. Then immediately after this symbol, type the name of your friend that you want to mention. You will get a suggestion like this:
2. If you get a suggestion like this, click on your desired friend to mention him/her. If you are not getting suggestion, check your spelling or type full name of friend. After selecting your friend, your post/status/comment will look like this:
3. That’s all, now you have to click on the post button or hit the Enter button. Your status/post/comment will look like this:
THINGS TO DO:
1. At first go to your friend’s profile.
Then click on any photo of your friend. It’s better to click the Profile Picture.
Now press MENU>Enter Address to get the address of that page.
2. Now press the BELOW NAVIGATION BUTTON to get the Google search option.
Click Search for ‘http://m.facebook.com/…….’
See screenshot below:
3. After clicking that, you will be redirected to google search page.
Click the search box of that page.
4. Now you can see the photo page’s address, which can be copy-pasted!
Copy the number after “id” [Remember, It’s “id”, not “fbid”].
See screenshot: [Copy the yellow marked number.]
5. Now go to the Status Update Box/Comment Box/Post Box, where you want to mention your friend.
Now type in this fashion for your friend’s profile link. Paste the ID Number that you copied before.
7. That’s all, click the Share/Post/Comment button.
Your Status/Comment/Post will look like this:
Thanks for reading this post regarding mentioning friends in Facebook.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- mention name fb by codes; how to mention in fb; how to mention in status friend in fb; how to mention a friend on facebook lite; Bangla fb mention pic; how to mention name in a post on fb lite; how to mention in facebook; how to mention in comment in facebook lite; how to mention friends in fb comments; how to mention on fb without friend; how to mention s friend on facebook; how to mention someone in facebook post; kivabe facebook page mention kore; mention by code in fb comments; mention fb id; mention names in facbool lite; Mention on fb comment code; mention type posts for facebook in bengali; How to mention friend in a status facebook; how to mention a name in facebook via mobile; Bangla mention picture fb; codes for how i mentioned a name in facebook lite; fb bangla coment mention pic; fb bangla mention post; fb mension code; fb mention image; fb Name mention on status trick; fb new comments pic bangla; fb status by mention bd; fb status mention in friend hindi trick; hindi status for fb mentioned a name; how to mention a friend in a facebook post; how to mention a friend in status; how to mention a friend name in post in fb lite; how to mention a friend on facebook using code; how to mention a name in Facebook; Pics like mention a friend that;