Facebook is the largest social networking website in recent years. It provides a lot of attractive features to all for free. Friends, Status, Comments, Likes, Pages, Groups, Messages, Chat, Events, Questions, Photos, Videos and many more words reminds us of Facebook. We can not do for a single day without this website now.
One of the attractive features of Facebook is the MENTION option in Status, Comments and Posts that allows your friend to see your post as a notification is sent to him/her. It also links your friend’s Facebook Profile and lets others to find him/her quickly.
Though it is known to most of the Facebook users, I am showing the way of mentioning for the new users of Facebook.
THINGS TO DO:
1. While writing a Status/Comment/Post in Facebook, Just type the @ symbol. It will allow to search in your friend list. Then immediately after this symbol, type the name of your friend that you want to mention. You will get a suggestion like this:
2. If you get a suggestion like this, click on your desired friend to mention him/her. If you are not getting suggestion, check your spelling or type full name of friend. After selecting your friend, your post/status/comment will look like this:
3. That’s all, now you have to click on the post button or hit the Enter button. Your status/post/comment will look like this:
THINGS TO DO:
1. At first go to your friend’s profile.
Then click on any photo of your friend. It’s better to click the Profile Picture.
Now press MENU>Enter Address to get the address of that page.
2. Now press the BELOW NAVIGATION BUTTON to get the Google search option.
Click Search for ‘http://m.facebook.com/…….’
See screenshot below:
3. After clicking that, you will be redirected to google search page.
Click the search box of that page.
4. Now you can see the photo page’s address, which can be copy-pasted!
Copy the number after “id” [Remember, It’s “id”, not “fbid”].
See screenshot: [Copy the yellow marked number.]
5. Now go to the Status Update Box/Comment Box/Post Box, where you want to mention your friend.
Now type in this fashion for your friend’s profile link. Paste the ID Number that you copied before.
7. That’s all, click the Share/Post/Comment button.
Your Status/Comment/Post will look like this:
Thanks for reading this post regarding mentioning friends in Facebook.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- fb mention code; fb frends mention code; How to add mention code in fb; how to mention someone on facebook using opera mini; mention that friend who post; how to mention in status on facebook; how to mention in fb; how to mention in facebook; how to mention id name with photo; how to mention friend in facebook; how to mention friend in cover photo banglq; how to mention friend in a facebook post; how to mention friend id on fb; how to mention people with profile id in fb; how to mention someone in facebook comment; what is name mention code in facebook; mention pic fb bangla; mention facebook in comment with code; id mantion fb; Name mention korbo; howw to mention name on fb by usuing code; how to use facebook mantion in hindi; how to mentioned friend in status; opera theke kivabe mention korbo fb id; how to mention fb name code; how to mention fb friend; how can i mention my friend in a facebook status; fb te mention korar; fb te mention; fb mention; fb id mintion; comment friend satets; facebook name mention code; Facebook mentioned comments codes; Facebook mention trick by code in photo caption; how mention some one in facebook; how TO FIND MENTION COD; How to mention by id code; How to mention any friend on fb status; how to mention an id name code; how to mention a friend on a fb post; how to mention a friend in you facebook status; how to mention a fb page by numeric; How to Mention a Facebook ID on Status; how to maintion on fb by code; how to get mentions code on fb; facebook mention friend in comment;