Facebook is the largest social networking website in recent years. It provides a lot of attractive features to all for free. Friends, Status, Comments, Likes, Pages, Groups, Messages, Chat, Events, Questions, Photos, Videos and many more words reminds us of Facebook. We can not do for a single day without this website now.
One of the attractive features of Facebook is the MENTION option in Status, Comments and Posts that allows your friend to see your post as a notification is sent to him/her. It also links your friend’s Facebook Profile and lets others to find him/her quickly.
Though it is known to most of the Facebook users, I am showing the way of mentioning for the new users of Facebook.
THINGS TO DO:
1. While writing a Status/Comment/Post in Facebook, Just type the @ symbol. It will allow to search in your friend list. Then immediately after this symbol, type the name of your friend that you want to mention. You will get a suggestion like this:
2. If you get a suggestion like this, click on your desired friend to mention him/her. If you are not getting suggestion, check your spelling or type full name of friend. After selecting your friend, your post/status/comment will look like this:
3. That’s all, now you have to click on the post button or hit the Enter button. Your status/post/comment will look like this:
THINGS TO DO:
1. At first go to your friend’s profile.
Then click on any photo of your friend. It’s better to click the Profile Picture.
Now press MENU>Enter Address to get the address of that page.
2. Now press the BELOW NAVIGATION BUTTON to get the Google search option.
Click Search for ‘http://m.facebook.com/…….’
See screenshot below:
3. After clicking that, you will be redirected to google search page.
Click the search box of that page.
4. Now you can see the photo page’s address, which can be copy-pasted!
Copy the number after “id” [Remember, It’s “id”, not “fbid”].
See screenshot: [Copy the yellow marked number.]
5. Now go to the Status Update Box/Comment Box/Post Box, where you want to mention your friend.
Now type in this fashion for your friend’s profile link. Paste the ID Number that you copied before.
7. That’s all, click the Share/Post/Comment button.
Your Status/Comment/Post will look like this:
Thanks for reading this post regarding mentioning friends in Facebook.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- get my fb mention code; fb mention code; fb mention code maker; how to mention someone on Facebook; Photo · Mention Friends; how to share facbook profile with out mention code; how to mention profile name in comments in facebook; how to mention in fb; how to mention friend on facebook status; how to mention fb id; how to mention face book cmnt; in facebook how to mention a friend in comment; mention code fb; mention facebook; Mention Friend; mention friends at facebook mobile shortcut key; Mention friends in this comment Friends who are mentione; mention someone in facebook post; mentioned name in f b symbol; metion friends in commets facebook; my fb mention code; how to mention a friend in my facebook post?; How to mention a friend in facebook; Facebook Id mention; Facebook name mantion codes; Fb Mention code setting; fb mention download; fb not able to memtion people; find fb mention code; how can i mention a friend id; how can i mention someone in facebook status; how do i mention a friend in my post; how i can mention anyone on my facebook status; how mention some one in a status?; how to apply mention code in fb; how to comment names mention on facebook; how to find fb mention code; how to know my mention code; how to mention a friend in a status in fb; how to mention a friend in comment on mobile; bangla coe;