Facebook is the largest social networking website in recent years. It provides a lot of attractive features to all for free. Friends, Status, Comments, Likes, Pages, Groups, Messages, Chat, Events, Questions, Photos, Videos and many more words reminds us of Facebook. We can not do for a single day without this website now.
One of the attractive features of Facebook is the MENTION option in Status, Comments and Posts that allows your friend to see your post as a notification is sent to him/her. It also links your friend’s Facebook Profile and lets others to find him/her quickly.
Though it is known to most of the Facebook users, I am showing the way of mentioning for the new users of Facebook.
THINGS TO DO:
1. While writing a Status/Comment/Post in Facebook, Just type the @ symbol. It will allow to search in your friend list. Then immediately after this symbol, type the name of your friend that you want to mention. You will get a suggestion like this:
2. If you get a suggestion like this, click on your desired friend to mention him/her. If you are not getting suggestion, check your spelling or type full name of friend. After selecting your friend, your post/status/comment will look like this:
3. That’s all, now you have to click on the post button or hit the Enter button. Your status/post/comment will look like this:
THINGS TO DO:
1. At first go to your friend’s profile.
Then click on any photo of your friend. It’s better to click the Profile Picture.
Now press MENU>Enter Address to get the address of that page.
2. Now press the BELOW NAVIGATION BUTTON to get the Google search option.
Click Search for ‘http://m.facebook.com/…….’
See screenshot below:
3. After clicking that, you will be redirected to google search page.
Click the search box of that page.
4. Now you can see the photo page’s address, which can be copy-pasted!
Copy the number after “id” [Remember, It’s “id”, not “fbid”].
See screenshot: [Copy the yellow marked number.]
5. Now go to the Status Update Box/Comment Box/Post Box, where you want to mention your friend.
Now type in this fashion for your friend’s profile link. Paste the ID Number that you copied before.
7. That’s all, click the Share/Post/Comment button.
Your Status/Comment/Post will look like this:
Thanks for reading this post regarding mentioning friends in Facebook.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- facebook mention code; fb mention code finder; how to find my fb mention code; fb mention code; find fb mention code; how to mention someones name in a status; how to mention page in a comment on facebook using mobile; How to mention on Facebook; all frnd mention code app; how to mention names in a status for android; How to mention in comment via code; how to mention in comment or post without his fullname from lumia 535; how to take mention code in fb; M facebook com mention friends; mension comment code; mention code; mention code fb; mention code in facebook; Mshaheduzzaman Koyel × Search Home Profile Friends Messages Notifications Chat(8) Menu New Message; my facebook account mention code; my fb metion code; how to mention in comment; how to mention a friend in fb; how to mention a friend in a facebook comment; Facebook mention codes; Facebook Mention Friend; fb friend mention shortcut; fb mention friends codes; find mention code; How cam i mention my friends; how can find fb mention code for account; how can i generate id mention code on fb; How Can I Mention Facebook Page By My Android Phone; how to fb maintion in post or comment; how to find our fb mention code; How to get a mentioned code ?; how to get facebook mention code; how to half name mention in mobile version without user id; how to id mention; what dors it mean to mention in comment on fb;