Facebook is the largest social networking website in recent years. It provides a lot of attractive features to all for free. Friends, Status, Comments, Likes, Pages, Groups, Messages, Chat, Events, Questions, Photos, Videos and many more words reminds us of Facebook. We can not do for a single day without this website now.
One of the attractive features of Facebook is the MENTION option in Status, Comments and Posts that allows your friend to see your post as a notification is sent to him/her. It also links your friend’s Facebook Profile and lets others to find him/her quickly.
Though it is known to most of the Facebook users, I am showing the way of mentioning for the new users of Facebook.
THINGS TO DO:
1. While writing a Status/Comment/Post in Facebook, Just type the @ symbol. It will allow to search in your friend list. Then immediately after this symbol, type the name of your friend that you want to mention. You will get a suggestion like this:
2. If you get a suggestion like this, click on your desired friend to mention him/her. If you are not getting suggestion, check your spelling or type full name of friend. After selecting your friend, your post/status/comment will look like this:
3. That’s all, now you have to click on the post button or hit the Enter button. Your status/post/comment will look like this:
THINGS TO DO:
1. At first go to your friend’s profile.
Then click on any photo of your friend. It’s better to click the Profile Picture.
Now press MENU>Enter Address to get the address of that page.
2. Now press the BELOW NAVIGATION BUTTON to get the Google search option.
Click Search for ‘http://m.facebook.com/…….’
See screenshot below:
3. After clicking that, you will be redirected to google search page.
Click the search box of that page.
4. Now you can see the photo page’s address, which can be copy-pasted!
Copy the number after “id” [Remember, It's "id", not "fbid"].
See screenshot: [Copy the yellow marked number.]
5. Now go to the Status Update Box/Comment Box/Post Box, where you want to mention your friend.
Now type in this fashion for your friend’s profile link. Paste the ID Number that you copied before.
7. That’s all, click the Share/Post/Comment button.
Your Status/Comment/Post will look like this:
Thanks for reading this post regarding mentioning friends in Facebook.
Popular Search Terms:
- Facebook name mentioned; how to get fb name mentioned code; how to mention someone fb; how to mention someone in facebook; fb code for mentioning a page; how to see tha fb mention code; how to mention someone on facebook; how to mention friends on fb status; how to mention a name in a comment on fb through mobile; how mentioned you in a comment on facebook; how mention fb id mobile; how i mention friend half name; how do i make a mentioned comment in my friend status on facebook; how do i get the new fb version of mentioning names in a comment?; how can i mention friends in fb comment box from mobile; what is my mention code; fb mention code finder; how to add a friend name in a comment through mobile; how to comment a name in fb; how to mention a friend on facebook comment; how to mention a friend on comment?; how to mention a friend on a comment facebook; how to mention a friend name in fb post; how to mention a friend in facebook; how to mention a friend in a comment in facebook; how to mention a friend in a comment; how to meition a friend in commet in fb; how to get mention code in facebook; how can i make my name c0ment by code; how 2 mention in fb; Half name mention on fb by a mobike trick; FB EXAM PREPARATION BEST BANGLA COM; Fb code mention box; Facebook half name mention trick; facebook name mention code; facebook mention name in comment; facebook mention bangla tuterail; facebook comment name mention; facebook coment pc; Fb Mantion coment; fb mantion in mobile; fb mention; find mention code fb; fb page mention on status; fb name mention; fb name in comnt mobile; FB MOBILE NAME MENTION; fb mesion code find in mobile; fb mentioning shortcuts; fb mentioning code;