Facebook is the largest social networking website in recent years. It provides a lot of attractive features to all for free. Friends, Status, Comments, Likes, Pages, Groups, Messages, Chat, Events, Questions, Photos, Videos and many more words reminds us of Facebook. We can not do for a single day without this website now.
One of the attractive features of Facebook is the MENTION option in Status, Comments and Posts that allows your friend to see your post as a notification is sent to him/her. It also links your friend’s Facebook Profile and lets others to find him/her quickly.
Though it is known to most of the Facebook users, I am showing the way of mentioning for the new users of Facebook.
THINGS TO DO:
1. While writing a Status/Comment/Post in Facebook, Just type the @ symbol. It will allow to search in your friend list. Then immediately after this symbol, type the name of your friend that you want to mention. You will get a suggestion like this:
2. If you get a suggestion like this, click on your desired friend to mention him/her. If you are not getting suggestion, check your spelling or type full name of friend. After selecting your friend, your post/status/comment will look like this:
3. That’s all, now you have to click on the post button or hit the Enter button. Your status/post/comment will look like this:
THINGS TO DO:
1. At first go to your friend’s profile.
Then click on any photo of your friend. It’s better to click the Profile Picture.
Now press MENU>Enter Address to get the address of that page.
2. Now press the BELOW NAVIGATION BUTTON to get the Google search option.
Click Search for ‘http://m.facebook.com/…….’
See screenshot below:
3. After clicking that, you will be redirected to google search page.
Click the search box of that page.
4. Now you can see the photo page’s address, which can be copy-pasted!
Copy the number after “id” [Remember, It’s “id”, not “fbid”].
See screenshot: [Copy the yellow marked number.]
5. Now go to the Status Update Box/Comment Box/Post Box, where you want to mention your friend.
Now type in this fashion for your friend’s profile link. Paste the ID Number that you copied before.
7. That’s all, click the Share/Post/Comment button.
Your Status/Comment/Post will look like this:
Thanks for reading this post regarding mentioning friends in Facebook.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- fb mention code; how to mention people on facebook page; how to mention someone in comment in windows phonw; bangla photo comment for mention; how to mention friends on facebook status; how to mention people in facebook comment with cpu; how to mention people in post on facebook; how to mention people with profile id in fb; how to mention someone in Facebook by code; how to mention someone status box fb; how to mentioned friend in fb in status; how to mentioned on fb; how to mentuon on status fb; how to take mentioning code from facebook; how we can mention name in caption in fb; Mention code in fb; mention facebook code; HOW TO MENTION FRIENDS IN A POST ON FB WITH PC; how to mention friend in cover photo banglq; how to mention fb id with code; bengali friend comments; facebook mention code for; facebook mention friend in comment; facebook stutas comment chat all babgla; fb profile mention codes; fb te mention korar; how do i find my mention code in fb; how mantion fb page; how ro mention someoe name in comment in fb lite app; how to mention a friend name in facebook; how to mention a friend on comment fb; how to mention a name on Facebook; how to mention any friend name in comment on fb; how to mention fb comment; how to mention fb group by code; mention friend id in fb post;