If you are using Facebook Messenger app in your Android phone, then you may have noticed that there is no Log Out option in that app. It is needed when you want to log out from your account. If you don’t log out after using Facebook Chat, your friends or family members may easily have a look at your private messages. So, a log out option is a must for Android app Facebook Messenger. Wait a bit! There is a way which will help you do this job. It’s not uninstalling and re-installing the app. It is the Clear Data option of your Facebook Messenger App. Here is the full tutorial with easy-to-understand screenshots:
HOW TO LOG OUT FROM FACEBOOK MESSENGER APP:
1. If you are using Facebook Messenger, your messenger’s last tab will be showing something like this.
2. Good. Now, you can see that there is no Log Out option there. So, we will go to the Settings of the Android Phone and click on the Apps option.
3. You will be able to see the apps currently installed in your phone. Find out Messenger and click on it.
4. Now, you will see that some information are being showed to you. You will see that some numbers are being showed beside Data and SD Card Data. Now, find the Clear Data button and click on it.
5. It will ask you for confirmation. Click on Ok button.
6. Within a few second, you will see that the values beside the Data and SD Card Data have changed to 0.00 B.
7. That’s all. You have successfully deleted your Log In information from the Facebook Messenger app. If you also have the Facebook app in your phone logged in with your account, then you will see this when you open the Messenger app.
But, if you don’t have the Facebook app or if you have logged out from that app too, you will see this.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- How to log out from messenger walton premeo gh5; how to symphoney mobaile massanger log out; messenger aps with log out free download; messenger symphony H55;