Bangladesh has the currency named as Taka provided by the Bangladesh Bank. The uppermost value of Bangladeshi Taka is 1000. There are other notes less than this. They are 500, 100, 50, 20, 10, 5, 2 and 1. Besides, there are some coins of 5, 2 and 1 taka. On special occasions, Bangladesh Bank produces some special notes. Currently, one of the biggest financial problem in Bangladesh is fake Taka. People do not know how to identify real Bangladeshi taka. So, sometimes they get become the victim of fraud who provide fake Taka. There are many fake taka notes in Bangladeshi market now. To identify real and fake taka, Bangladesh Bank has taken some security steps. You can easily recognize the actual taka if you are careful enough during getting a Bangladeshi note. In this post, I will show you the security signs of real Bangladeshi 1000 Taka note. Any deviation from one or more of these signs will prove the note as fake.
There are 12 signs which will prove a Bangladeshi 1000 taka note as a real one. these are:
1. Size: Exactly 160×70 mm.
2. Signature: By Dr. Atiur Rahman, Governor, Bangladesh Bank.
3. Paper: Highly durable synthetic fiber containing paper.
a) Portrait of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the father of the nation.
b) Just below the above portrait, there is a numerical 1000 as very bright electrotype watermark.
c) On the left side of the portrait, there is a Bangladesh Bank’s portrait which is brighter than the portrait.
5. The note has some marks in incognito ink which can be felt rough when rubbing:
a) In the right-hand side, 7 parallel slanted straight lines.
b) In the left-hand side, portrait of the father of the nation, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
c) 5 small dots for blind people to recognize the note.
d) In the middle portion of the front side, there are some texts of Bengali 1000, English 1000 etc.
e) Photograph of National Parliament Building.
6. The note has a 4 mm security thread embedded on the left side containing the Bangla text “1000 taka” and Bank Logo. These appear white when viewed from above and black when viewed from 90-degree angles.
7. In the upper right side, the text 1000 is coloured in Optically Variable Ink (OVI) which appears as golden and green during oscillation.
8. When the note is held horizontally, text 1000 will be found in the lower border.
9. There are repeated micro-prints of 1000 Taka and Bangladesh Bank in two distinct vertical straight lines on the left side of the security thread. These micro-prints can only be seen by magnifying glass.
10. The front left side contains the portrait of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
11. The portrait of the National Monument is printed on the middle portion of the front side.
12. There is a picture of National Parliament Building at the back side of the note in incognito ink.
There is another type of 1000 Taka note in Bangladesh. This one is the previous version but still available in the market.
See the security features of this note in the following image:
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- 1000 taka note; bangladeshi fake money app; 500 1000 taka nuw; bd 1000 taka note; bd taka; How to make of 500 taka of Bangladesh; how to identify real and fake bangladesh 500 taka note; how to know duplicate 500 tk note; Bundles of 100 bangladeshi note image; bd takar picture; how to know fake 500 1000 taka; how to identitify bd 5 taka for blind people; how to make sure fake note 500 and 1000 BDT note; www how to im 1000 tk bangladesi; www bangladeshtakapic com; www bangladesh taka note com; real 1000 bd taka note; photos of 1000 tk bd note; one thousand takar only pic; one thousand taka; Image of 50 Taka bangladeshi bundle; 1000 bd tk; bd 5 thousand taka note photo; 1000 takar bandle; 1000 takar pic; 1000 tk bd; 1000takar note; 1000tk not; 16 hazar taka; 500 taker picbd; bangla 1000 taka note er bandel; bangla real faking; Bangladesh 1000 takar not pic; bangladeshi 100 takar note full hd picture; bangladeshi notes; banlades mony presen picture; bd 1000 taka; bd 1000 tk note; www takaphoto com;