Internet users use various third party apps to check the data usage. Windows operating system did not have any software like that earlier. But, now in the Windows 10, you can easily know your data usage by the different applications of your computer without the help of any third-party software. Let’s check out how to do this:
HOW TO CHECK DATA USAGE IN WINDOWS 10:
1. At first, click on the Notifications icon on the right side of your taskbar (marked as 1 in the below picture). Then click on All Settings (marked as 2 in the below picture).
2. Now, a window will come up. Click on the Network & Internet option.
3. A new window will come up like this. Click on the Data Usage option on the left panel.
4. You will see the following screen now. Click on the Usage details to see which apps are using how much internet data.
5. Now, you can see the usage details. Regularly check the statistics if you are using a limited connection internet.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- apu biswasimage in;