Many of us are fade up watching the default briefcase folder icon in windows 10. If you are one of them, then you will find this post very helpful, no doubt at all.
At first, have a look at my laptop screenshot!
Is not it beautiful?
I’m sure it is.
So, how to change the folder icon? Here is the solution!
You will find a lot of icons there.
I prefer 512-pixel icons (large icons) as they look very beautiful.
Click on .ICO to download those in ICON format.
2. Right click on the desired folder > click on PROPERTIES.
Look, the following window will open. CLICK on CUSTOMIZE tab.
3. Now click on CHANGE ICON. See the screenshot below…
4. A new window will appear, just like this… Click on BROWSE.
5. Now go to the downloaded icon location, select your desired icon & click on OPEN.
6. Click on OK.
7. Look, we are almost done! the last step is clicking on APPLY.
8. Now cut this window & press F5 from the keyboard to refresh your screen. You will see that your desired folder icon have been changed!
To see a larger icon, go to the upper right corner of the windows explorer & select EXTRA LARGE ICONS.
Enjoy a better look of your PC!
Thank you for reading this post.