Android phones contain a default font. The font is related to the operating system. You can change the default font easily by an app. Note that your phone needs to be rooted for this task. In this post from sujonhera.com, you will know the easy procedure to change android mobile phone fonts easily. So, let’s start the procedure.
HOW TO CHANGE ANDROID MOBILE PHONE FONTS:
1. At first, root your Android phone, if it is not rooted. If your phone is already rooted, skip this step and start from step 2.
2. Download & install the iFont app from Google Play Store. Now, run the app. You will see something like this:
3. Click on EN option to get some English fonts. Or, you can also select the other languages fonts. There are also French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Vietnamese, Mayanmar, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Tibetan fonts available in this app. You can also search for your desired font by clicking on the search icon. OK. After clicking on the EN tab, you will get a list of English fonts like this.
4. Now, scroll down and choose a font. When you finish your selection, click on the font. For example, I have chosen the Burbank font. After clicking on it, here is what I saw.
5. Right, a DOWNLOAD button at the bottom. Click on the button. Then, you will see the following scene.
6. You will see a SET button at the bottom. Click it. You may see a pop-up screen of granting root access to the iFont app. Grant it. Now, you will see something like this:
7. Click on the OK button. Within a few seconds, your phone will be rebooted automatically. Please wait till your phone is ready for work again. When it will be booted, you will see that the old font has gone. Your phone has a new look with the new font. Here is how my phone looks after the boot.
Isn’t it great? Now, do you want to install a font which is not available in the iFont app? There is a solution for it too. Follow the steps below.
HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM FONTS:
1. At first, complete the steps 1 & 2 from the above process. Now, download the font you want to install on your phone from any trusted websites. Then, keep the font file (.ttf) in the SD Card>ifont>custom folder. Here is where the font should be placed.
2. You can see that I want to install a custom font Roboto Regular. So, I have placed it in the above-mentioned folder. Now, run the iFont app and click on the MY tab. In the MY tab, you will see the following picture.
3. Now, click on My Font option. You will see the following picture.
4. Click on the font. Then you will get the old familiar picture like this. Click on the SET button like you did in the previous tutorial in this post.
5. Now, you will see the next picture like this. Click on the OK button. The phone will be rebooted. You will see the new font when it is booted.
Here is the new font on my phone.
Thanks for reading this post on the procedure to change android mobile phone fonts.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- font for symphony v75; symphony font style; symphony w68q how to cheng letter font; Android er font style change korar upay; samphony h 400 fonts download com; styils font apk for symphony v52; root chara front change korbo ki vabe?; mubile font style change download; mobile language style software; Walton primo front stayl apps; ifont supporter apk of symphony H300; hw to change font style symphony zvi; how to use font on symphony h120; how to root symphony r100 mobile; stylish font apk for symphony mobile; symphone w16 stile root soft; symphony v45 front change; symphony p7 for font download; symphony P6 font style sofwter download; symphony p6 default font ttf download; symphony h400 font change; symphony h400 e font style cheng; symphony H300 android font style apk; symphony front style change; symphoney h300 for font style app download; how to root and change font in walton android; how to put photo in lock screnn of symohony zvi; how to change the bengali font style on symphony; front style app for symphony H60; Front installer for xpoler w94; Fornt change korun; Font styles apk for androad symphony i 10; font style app for symphony; Font change W70q; font change on walton mobile; font; bangla front for symphony p6 pro; android bangla ifont; h60-lo4mobil font; how can i change to rosemary font style in android; how to change os symphony zv; how to change mobile language style; how to change language symphoni i10; how to change fornt in symphony H150; how to change font style in symphony andorid; how to change font style in my shympony mobile; how to change font of symphony v75; how to be support font in symphony v85; how i change my mobail front style; how can i custom change font style in walton GF5; ami kivabe font style change korbo android a(not rooted);