Android phones contain a default font. The font is related to the operating system. You can change the default font easily by an app. Note that your phone needs to be rooted for this task. In this post from sujonhera.com, you will know the easy procedure to change android mobile phone fonts easily. So, let’s start the procedure.
HOW TO CHANGE ANDROID MOBILE PHONE FONTS:
1. At first, root your Android phone, if it is not rooted. If your phone is already rooted, skip this step and start from step 2.
2. Download & install the iFont app from Google Play Store. Now, run the app. You will see something like this:
3. Click on EN option to get some English fonts. Or, you can also select the other languages fonts. There are also French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Vietnamese, Mayanmar, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Tibetan fonts available in this app. You can also search for your desired font by clicking on the search icon. OK. After clicking on the EN tab, you will get a list of English fonts like this.
4. Now, scroll down and choose a font. When you finish your selection, click on the font. For example, I have chosen the Burbank font. After clicking on it, here is what I saw.
5. Right, a DOWNLOAD button at the bottom. Click on the button. Then, you will see the following scene.
6. You will see a SET button at the bottom. Click it. You may see a pop-up screen of granting root access to the iFont app. Grant it. Now, you will see something like this:
7. Click on the OK button. Within a few seconds, your phone will be rebooted automatically. Please wait till your phone is ready for work again. When it will be booted, you will see that the old font has gone. Your phone has a new look with the new font. Here is how my phone looks after the boot.
Isn’t it great? Now, do you want to install a font which is not available in the iFont app? There is a solution for it too. Follow the steps below.
HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM FONTS:
1. At first, complete the steps 1 & 2 from the above process. Now, download the font you want to install on your phone from any trusted websites. Then, keep the font file (.ttf) in the SD Card>ifont>custom folder. Here is where the font should be placed.
2. You can see that I want to install a custom font Roboto Regular. So, I have placed it in the above-mentioned folder. Now, run the iFont app and click on the MY tab. In the MY tab, you will see the following picture.
3. Now, click on My Font option. You will see the following picture.
4. Click on the font. Then you will get the old familiar picture like this. Click on the SET button like you did in the previous tutorial in this post.
5. Now, you will see the next picture like this. Click on the OK button. The phone will be rebooted. You will see the new font when it is booted.
Here is the new font on my phone.
Thanks for reading this post on the procedure to change android mobile phone fonts.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- font for symphony v75; way to change font of symphony v85; Symphony i10 what change operating System; Symphony i10 system font; symphony i10 front style; symphony i10 font style change; symphony i font; Symphony h400 root now 100% esy; Symphony h400 root; symphony h120 mobile e ki vabe babel font style setting korbo; symphony fronts download to change my front; symphony font change system; symphoney r100 fonts; symphhony phone font chabge; styles font apps walton D7; samphony i10 version chang; symphony i50 front style apk; symphony m1 mobile front style setting apps; walton primo r4 front download; walton primo f2 default font; walton gh6 onlie fronts; symphony xplorer w130 front chsnge; symphony v85 font; symphony v80 front change root; symphony v60 model style font apk; symphony v52 font staly chenge solution; symphony v46 ar font kivabe change korbo; symphony v32 font style; Symphony r100 front style; Symphony R100 Android 6 Fond style Chang; symphony r 100 how to change manu styl; symphony p7 stock fonts; procedure change themes in symphony i10; primo NF2 change to update iphone 6; how to change font on symphony h60; how to change font in symphony r100; how to chang symphone set font defult; how i change my mobile verson bangla tips; how can i open bangla font file from walton r4 mobile; how can i change my phone writting styie symphony p7; how can i change fornt style of walton priom f3; how can i add a front on symphony v85; h60 symphony i font; front style changer for symphony v85; front change primo Gh2; fonts for walton phones; Change font for symphony v75; Back bottom for symphony H120 (rooted); how to change font style in walton primo X4; how to change font style on symphony R100; kivabe root chara font change kora jai?; how to use ifront in symphony p7; how to use font style in symphony V49; how to symphoni amdroid dispaly font change; how to change synphony w94 front style; how to change symphony v80 fontvstyle; how to change symphony mobielfont; how to change symphony i50 font; how to change my symphony v46 display front; how to change my phones font and how it displays pictures; how to change mobil font style on symphone v30; how to change fornt style in symphony zIII; how to change fonts symphony v75; how to change fonts symphony i20; apps for font change in android v49;