Facebook posts has some privacy options. You can share anything with public, friends, yourself. There is another option named custom. Within this option there are some other options.
Sometimes, you may want to share anything on Facebook and may want to hide it from some particular person. If that particular person is not in your friend list, you may share your post with friends, not with public. But, what if that person is present in your friend list? You want to keep that person in your friend list and at the same time, want to share something which will not be shown to him/her. Well, here is the way to do it:
HIDE FACEBOOK POSTS FROM ANYONE IN FRIEND LIST:
1. At first, log in to your Facebook account. Now, type your status or input the link, photo or video you want to share. Now, click on the privacy option button just to the lest of the post button.
2. After clicking that button, you will see something like this. Click on the More Options link.
3. Now, you will see the following picture. Click on the Custom link.
4. Now, you will see a pop up window like this.
5. Now, click on the box below Don’t share this with these people or lists and start typing the name of the particular person or list. Here, I have selected the Teachers list! LOL!
6. Now, click on Save Changes button.
7. Lastly, click on the post button to complete sharing your status.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- How to Hide Facebook Post on friends list;