Google is the giant search engine in this world. There is hardly any content on the internet which can’t be found through Google Search. Google search has many special rules. Google can search not only texts but also images. Image search helps us in many ways. Sometimes you can’t distinguish between a real and a fake/edited photo. Then you can search by image and get the real photo through Google Image Search. Well, you can also get a high-resolution version of any image through Google Image Search. Here is the complete step by step procedure of Google Image Search with screenshots:
1. At first, you have to visit the Google Image Search Link.
2. You will see the following scenario there. Click on the camera icon to search by an image.
3. Now you will see two tabs. The first tab has a box. If your desired image is uploaded on the internet, just copy-paste the URL of the image in this box. Then click on the blue button named Search by image. See screenshot:
4. If your image is located on your computer, you have to click on the second tab. You will see the following scenario when you will click there:
5. Now, click on Choose File button. A new window will appear. Browse the desired image on your computer and double click on the image to select. See screenshot:
6. Soon after selecting the image, you will see the following picture:
7. It means the image file is being uploaded. Within a few seconds, you will get the search results. See the screenshot. I have found 266 search results for my image. Looks like Google has mistaken my image as the Super Action Hero of Dhallywood – Ananta Jalil ! OMG!
Here are some of the search results:
Thus, you can search by any image through Google Image Search.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- how to take screenshot in primo h6; how to take screenshot on symphony p7; how will i know use of screen shot of W140 explorer symphony;