Facebook is part and parcel of our life. We can not think of life without friends. Facebook helps us to keep in touch with our friends. It is so essential in our daily life that we check Facebook for several times in a day. We check if there is any notifications or not. You can get all your Facebook notifications instantly in your browser while you are online, you don’t have to open the Facebook tab all the time. In this post, I will show you the way for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I hope, it will save your time and make you notify instantly about the latest news.
THINGS TO DO FOR GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Click here to go to CHROME WEB STORE and click on Add to Chrome button to install this extension called “Facebook Notification“.
2. After a while, a pop up window will appear, click the yes button.
3. It’s done! If you are logged in your Google Chrome, you will be notified instantly about the Facebook notifications and new messages in your inbox.
Just see the screenshots of notifications:
THINGS TO DO FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click here to install Facebook Notifications add-on in your Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on Continue to Download. You will be redirected to another page.
3. Click on Accept and Install after reading the rules above.
4. After downloading and installing, Restart the browser.
5. It’s Done! Now you will get all notifications of Facebook if you are logged in your Mozilla Firefox. You don’t have to check Facebook all the time.
See the screenshots:
Thank you for reading this post!
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- facebook browser for walton primo gho;