Banglalion WIMAX is one of the three WIMAX Internet providers in Bangladesh. If you are using Banglalion Postpaid package and have finished the allocated bandwidth before the validity date, you can buy extra amount of bandwidth at cheap rate at any time. Here is the complete tutorial with easy to understand screenshots on how to get extra 10GB bandwidth for BDT 700/=, 5GB bandwidth for BDT 400/= and 2GB Bandwidth for BDT 200/=.
HOW TO GET ADDITIONAL DATA IN BANGLALION POSTPAID:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicable for only Postpaid plan.
2. Data will be added to your regular limit (limited plan) or to your FUP limit (King/King Pro plan).
3. Validity of the data is up to the end of bill cycle. Unused data will be carry forwarded to next month.
4. You can recharge as many additional data as you want.
5. 15% VAT is included.
At first, you have to refill your account with the amount of money which you want to use to buy your desired amount of bandwidth. You can do it in a number of ways. You can go to the Banglalion Customer Care and pay them to refill your account or you may buy a postpaid scratch card and enter the PIN number in your account to refill your account. The later is easier and I usually use this method. So, here is the first step:
1. Login to care.banglalionwimax.com with your accounts username and password. After login, you will see the Refill account option in the left menu bar. Click on it.
2. You will get two empty fields to enter the scratch card details.
3. Enter the Serial Number [which is written on the scratch card below a Barcoad] and the PIN [which is hidden and you scratched for seeing] in the above two fields. Then click on Submit button.
4. You will see that your account has been refilled. Then click on the Services option from the left menu.
5. You will see the list of offers and purchase button beside each of them. Click on the desired purchase button.
6. Now, you will see a pop-up window like this. Click on the purchase button.
7. Now, you will see a notification like this. It means you have successfully added the extra amount of bandwidth in your account.
8. You can check your account balance by going to Manage Profile>Account Summery from the left menu. It will be like this:
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- when have to recharge banglalion postpaid;