YouTube contains the most number of videos. Now-a-days, every person or institution upload their videos on this website. Sometimes, you may need to download all the video from a YouTube channel/playlist. If you try one by one, you will need more time and energy. In this case, you might want to download all the video of the YouTube channel/playlist at once. Here is a way of that:
YouTube Channel: The account of a person or organization.
YouTube Playlist: A group of videos by any channel of person or organization.
So, one YouTube Channel may contain thousands of YouTube playlists.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ALL VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE CHANNEL/PLAYLIST AT ONCE:
1. Download and install YTD Downloader from this link. After installing, run the software.
2. Now, visit your desired YouTube channel, from which you want to download all videos. Select the video tab, if you want to download all videos from the channel. Click on Playlist tab, if you want to download all videos from a selected playlist. See a screenshot below.
3. Then copy the URL of the first video of the channel or playlist.
4. Paste the URL in the box in YTD Downloader. Then click on the Download button.
5. You will see a popup window there. Read it carefully and click the YES button to download all the videos of the channel/playlist.
If you want to download only the selected video, then you have to click on the NO button.
6. Now, you can see a window showing the download status of all the videos of the channel/playlist.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- sujanhera video;