Facebook Pages are now used to share photos and videos officially by many organizations. People like those pages and also like the photos uploaded by those pages. They want to download all of the previously uploaded photos with ease. But, there are not too many ways of that.
But, this time, you will be provided with the only trick to download all the photos from any Facebook page at once with a few clicks only! Here is the trick:
PROCEDURE OF DOWNLOADING ALL PHOTOS:
1. At first, visit this link from Google Chrome browser and click on the Free button there.
2. A pop up window will appear. Click on Yes button to proceed. It will download the extension Download FB Album mod in your Google Chrome browser.
3. Now, log in to your Facebook account and visit the desired Facebook page, from which you want to download photos. I have chosen the official Facebook Page for the upcoming Bangladeshi Movie “Warning” for the tutorial purpose here. After entering the page, click on Photos tab.
4. You will see the uploaded photos in the photos tab. If you want to download all the photos, you can head to the next step. If you want to download all the photos from any specific album, you have to click on the Albums tab (just right to the photos tab) and click on the desired album. See screenshot here:
5. Now, click on the Download FB Album mod icon, situated on the upper right portion of your browser. Check the screenshot:
6. After a few seconds, you will get a menu like this:
7. Now, chose your desired settings and click on the desired button. I have chosen the above settings to download all the photos in Normal Mode. After a few seconds of clicking the Normal button, you will be redirected to a new tab. It will look like this:
8. Now, press Ctrl+S from your computer’s keyboard. You will get a new pop up window like this. Chose your desired location, where you want to save those photos and click on Save button. Make sure, the Save as type is Webpage, Complete. See the screenshot below:
9. Now, all the photos will be downloaded automatically. You will see a notification like this on the lower left corner of your browser.
10. To browse the downloaded photos, right click on the arrow mark beside the above notification and select Show in folder from the menu:
11. You will see a pop up window now with a folder of the same name of the Facebook Page or Album.
12. Open that folder to get the downloaded images! Hooray!
Now, try yourself and comment below about your experience with this trick!
Thanks for reading this post.