Facebook is the number one social communication website. The website has many cool features. Search option is one of them. With this option, you can search for any people, place and thing on Facebook. We use the search option of Facebook for searching many things everyday. But, many of us don’t know that all those search queries are saved by Facebook, which can be seen only by you. If your account gets hacked, those information can be leaked by the hacker. So, it’s a good idea to delete or clear the search history from your Facebook account daily. Here is the procedure of deleting the Facebook search history:
1. At first, log in to your Facebook account. Then go to your profile. You will see a button named View Activity Log at the upper right portion of your screen. Click that link:
2. Now, click on More on the new page. See screenshot below:
4. It will reveal some more links below. Click on Search option (shown in the below screenshot):
5. Now, you will see the search queries so far you have made on Facebook. You will also get the Clear Searches button in the upper right portion. Click it to remove all the search queries.
6. Now, a pop up window will appear. Click on the blue button saying Clear Searches. It will delete all those search history.
Thanks for reading this post.