Do you use a NOKIA handset?
If yes, then do you know, from which country your handset was made.
Yes! You can surely figure out this answer by following this easy trick!
1. On standby mood of your Nokia phone, PRESS *#06# (SEE THE ABOVE PHOTO)
2. You will see a number of 15 digits on your screen, just like this:
3. You have to remember the 7th & 8th digit of that number (02 in the above case, see the yellow marked area of the above photo).
4. Now, match your number with the following chart to know the answer!
NOW, THE QUESTION OF QUALITY!
00 = HUNGARY = ORIGINAL FACTORY MADE = BEST
10 or 01 = FINLAND = VERY GOOD QUALITY
20 or 02 = GERMANY = FAIR QUALITY
13 or 31 = AZERBAIJAN = VERY BAD QUALITY + INJURIOUS TO HEALTH
Thank you for reading this article on the tips about How to check Quality of a mobile phone by it’s IMEI Number.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- code for checking the originality of nokia phones; emi number check; imei 07; imei country code list; imei country code table; imei number list; Nokia original chanar; walton phon chenar upay;