Have you forgot the password of your Windows operating system? If yes, then you are definitely looking for changing the password. But, how will you change the admin password of your computer’s Windows operating system without knowing the old password? Yes, there are many ways of doing that. The simplest way is given below:
STEP 1: At first, press Windows icon button + R on your keyboard to start the run command. It will look like this:
2. Now, type lusrmgr.msc in the above box and click on OK button.
3. It will open a new window like this. Double click on users (shown in the below screenshot).
4. Now, you will see the administrator account. Right click on it, then select Set Password option.
5. Now, you will see a window like this. Click on Proceed button to continue.
6. Now, you will get the two fields to enter your new password. See the screenshot below.
7. Put the same new password in each fields. Then click on OK button.
8. Now, you will see this message. Your Windows password has been reset.
Thanks for reading this post regarding how to change windows admin password without knowing the old password
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- bl to gp sms pack; www nctb gov bd class 7;