Did you notice some posts on your Facebook homepage from some pages or persons? They share some links on Facebook, where the post title and description are customized. Which means, you see a different title and description in the shared post in Facebook than the actual title and description which is present in the link page.
This trick may be useful for targeting the readers from a particular region or class. You can customize the title and description and make it anything you want. So, there is a big opportunity to make people click on the link and visit your website.
Suppose, I want to share the post named Suchitra Sen: Bengali Actress Biography & Photo Wallpapers from SUJONHERA.COM in Facebook. Click on the link and you will see the page title and description is in English. If I share this link in Facebook, it will be shown to the fans like this:
But, I want to change the English texts in Bengali. Or you may change it to anything you want. So, my post will look like this:
You can see, the post contains a Bengali title and description, which is not the actual one in the link. So, that’s what I am talking about.
Let’s see how to do this easy trick:
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE LINK TITLE & DESCRIPTION:
1.Well, at first, copy the link of the desired web page you want to share. Then, paste it in the status box in Facebook. It will look like this:
2. Now, you want to change the title Suchitra Sen: Bengali Actress Biography & Photo Wallpapers and the description below it. So, bring your mouse cursor over the title. It will be marked in yellow color. See in below screenshot:
3. Now, click there. You will be able to edit the title!
4. Great! Now, change the title and type your own customized one. See in below screenshot, I have changed it in Bengali.
5. So, the title is changed! Now it’s time to change the description as well! Bring the mouse cursor over the description. It will be also marked in yellow!
6. Now, click there and you will be able to edit the description as well.
7. So, edit it and use a more attractive one, which will bring more visitor on your link.
8. Now, your post will look like this. Just click on the Post button and you are done!
Thanks for reading this post.