If you are an Android user, then you may have noticed that many apps silently uses your internet connection for various purposes. They run in the background without your notice and steal your data. You can’t uninstall them either as they are essential for many tasks. All you want to do is to block their access to the internet. And you want to do that without rooting your Android phone. So, in this post from sujonhera.com, you will get an Android app, which will block and allow internet access to all of your apps (both systemic and external) individually.
HOW TO BLOCK AND ALLOW INTERNET ACCESS OF ANDROID APPS:
2. Note that the app will create a VPN (Virtual Private Network) for you on your phone. So, it can intercept your internet connection. The app is trustworthy. So, you can tap on the tick box and then on the OK button.
3. The app will be started and the following screen will be seen. Tap on the Auto Start On Boot box to avoid doing these steps every time you boot your phone.
4. Now, go to the Apps tab and you will see a list of the apps (both system apps and the apps you have installed). You will see two tick boxes beside each of them. The first one is for the WiFi connection and the next one is for the cellular data connection. Now, choose how you want to allow or block these apps to use the internet.
5. For an example, I have allowed some apps to use my cellular data while some others are blocked. Make your own choice here and tap on the boxes according to your need. Here, ✓ means you are allowing to use internet and X means you are blocking. If you keep any box empty, it will be allowed to use the internet. So, put a X mark on the boxes in those applications you want to block from using the internet.
6. Whenever any app will need the internet connection, you will get a notification like this.
7. Then you can tap on that Internet Access Detected button and allow or block them individually.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- ww shikari filem com; Dollywood jaid khan; nusratotos;