The BCS [Bangladesh Civil Service] Examination is a must to enter in the Government Service in Bangladesh. The 34th BCS Written Exam is about to come. The next BCS is the 35th BCS Preliminary. Most of the people look forward to these exams in order to get a government job. So, they study hard. But many of them lacks some effective guidance. Thus, they lag behind than others. So, in this post, I will try to provide you some exclusive study tips for your upcoming BCS Preliminary Examination.
1. Planning: This is the first step for appearing at any exams. This step includes the information gathering phase of the upcoming exam. You need to gather as much information as you can regarding the BCS exams. Such as steps of these examinations, date of the exams, syllabus and many more. If you are currently reading this post, this is also one of the tasks of this step. You need to gather as many ideas as you can at first.
2. Partner Selection: This is one of the main steps for this kinds of public examinations. You can select one or multiple partners who will appear at the same exam. This is not a difficult job as many of your friends will appear this exam surely. If you select one partner [may be your spouse, closest friend, roommate, brother, sister etc], read all the day with him/her. You don’t need any other people to prepare you for the exam. If you select multiple partners, you can read, rather discuss with them in alternative days. This will allow you to read alone as well do group study. These two ways are more or less equally effective in having BCS preparation.
3. Buying Best Books: There are many books in the market for the BCS preparation. But all of them are not good. Some of them are full with wrong & outdated information. You need the best books written by renowned authors. You can seek suggestion from any elder brother or sister who has already passed the BCS exam. There are many series of books in the market. But all books of any renowned series are not good. You need to buy the best book according to the subject. If you have got money, you can buy more than one book on the same subject.
4. Reading Environment: Reading environment means a lot to any students. You need a study room for your 100% preparation. You need to set up a goal that you want to read at lease 8 hours everyday for doing a great result in BCS Preliminary Exam.
5. Time Left: You need to know how much time you have got before your exam. If it is more than 2 months, you can read slowly but attentively to memorize anything you read. If you have less time than that, you can have a birds eye view at some of the subjects you are not good at.
6. Coaching: Coaching is not essential for preparing for BCS. It is helpful in a sense that it allows you to read regularly if you are not attentive enough. As many of us are engaged in some kinds of professions, it may be effective for us to be regular in BCS studies.
7. Previous Questions: You will not get same questions from the previous BCS exams. But it will allow you to get an idea about the upcoming questions. More or less same kinds of questions will be made in the upcoming BCS Preliminary. So, solving the previous questions will help you to do better in BCS.
8. Model Tests: You need to solve as many model tests as you can to understand your position among other BCS students. If will also give you self-confidence.
9. Give Emphasis on Tough Subjects: You may be bad at any particular subject. For example, Math is one of the toughest subjects to many of us. You need to give emphasis on that every day. You need to practice more and more to gain confidence on that subject.
10. Answering Easy Questions First: You may be good at a particular subject. For example, you are good at English. So, you need to answer the English portion at first. Answer the hardest subject at the end. It allows you to answer most questions with a sound brain.
If you can follow the above tips, it will be very easy for you to overcome the BCS obstacle and get a government job in Bangladesh.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- Sushanta paul bcs tips; bcs preparation tips; how to get prepared for bcs exam; HOW CAN STUDY BCS; book suggestion for bcs exam; 1 set Mp3 bcs books cost; best solution for bcs preparation for beginners; BCSconfidence coching pdf; bcs tips by susanta paul; how to prepation for bcs prili xam and book; Most successful bcs coaching of Bangladesh; MP3 books for BCS; Susant pal tips for bcs; sushanta paul 38 bcs post; sushanta paul bcs; sushanta paul suggestions for 35 bcs priliminary in prothom alo; which book helps in bcs exam; www bcs studyhelps 24 com; bcs suggesion; bcs studyhelps24 com; bcs study technique; 10 TAM BCS PRILI; 30th BCS cadre Sushanto paul facebook; 35th bcs preliminary syllabus pdf download; about bcs exam vedio; advice and suggestion for preparation of bcs exam; BCS coaching oracle; BCS er 1st step kivabe nibo; BCS er book; bcs exam short suggestion; bcs guide book for doctors; bcs guide line; bcs guideline; BCS Preparation English class; bcs read rutin; bcs recommended books; bcs study book; zakirs bcs books in bd;