Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2013 tickets is available from 13th January, 2013. We all are eagerly waiting for the ticket price of BPL 2013.
In 2012, tickets for 1st season of BPL was sold online as well as from Banks. In 2012, 20 percent of tickets were sold online from the website www.easy.com.bd whereas 80 percent were sold at the banks and the rest 20 percent were given to BCB (Bangladesh Cricket Board). This year, we tickets will be sold from Airtel Outlets and Prime Banks (selected branches) as well as online.
Active Services has done a contact with Airtel Bangladesh for selling BPL T20 2013 Tickets. Active Services has bought the contract of selling all tickets by giving 20 crore taka. Abhay Sreshtha, the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer of Airtel Bangladesh and Asadur Rahman Rana, the CEO of Active Services has signed this contract on 31st December, 2012.
3 Venues in Bangladesh will host the BPL matches this year:
1] Sher-E-Bangla Cricket Stadium, Dhaka [Capacity=26,00]
2] M A Aziz Stadium, Chittagong [Capacity=20,000]
3] Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium, Khulna [Capacity=20,000]
HOW TO BUY BPL TICKETS ONLINE:
If you have a Dutch Bangla Bank Account or VISA or MasterCard Account, you can easily buy your BPL ticket online.
All you have to do is just make a few clicks! You don’t have to wait in a line for buying tickets.
2. Now Click this link to see the available online tickets.
3. Click on Buy Ticket on the right side of your desired match. You will be redirected to a new web page.
4. Now select the category of ticket and the number of ticket. Click on the Click to Continue button to proceed further.
5. Now you have to fill a form. Fill up the Ticket collector name(As it is in photo ID) and the Ticket Collector Mobile number. Ticket Collector means, the person (that may be you or your friend) who will collect the ticket from the stadium on the match day.
6. Click on Proceed to Purchase Button to the paying portion.
7. Now you will see 3 options available there, Dutch Bangla Bank, VISA and MasterCard. Choose your available option and click on the button Submit: Proceed to Pay.
8. Now you have to enter the required information to buy your ticket such as Card Number, Account Holder Number etc. That’s all! Now you will have to collect the ticket on the match day from the Online Counter on the stadium gate.
BPL T20 2013 TICKET PRICE OF EAST GALLERY
HAS BEEN REDUCED!
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT BPL TICKETS, 2013:
1. All persons aged above 5 years will require tickets for entry into the stadium.
2. Lowest price for BPL T20 2013 is 350 Taka [East Gallery] for 2 matches of the same day.
3. Airtel customers will get 30% discount on the ticket price, but they have to show their Airtel SIM Card for this.
4. Students will get 30% discount on ticket price, but they have to show their Students ID Card for this.
5. Discounts will be available for all types of Galleries except VIP Gallery, Hospitality Box and Corporate Box.
6. Each Person can buy up to 2 tickets on each day.
5. There are some exciting prizes for the spectators like Walton TV, Walton Refrigerator which will be given to them by lottery.
6. In the last 6 matches, 1 Walton Motor Bike will be given each day to the lucky winner of contest.
7. FACE OF THE MATCH and FAN OF THE MATCH will be chosen by lottery too and there are exciting prizes for them too.
8. 30% tickets will be available on Airtel Outlets, 30% will be on branches of Prime Bank, 10% will be online, 10% will be at the venue and the rest 20% will be preserved for BCB.
9. 21 Branches of Prime Bank will sell the tickets: 17 in Dhaka, 2 in Chittagong and 2 in Khulna.
Thank You for reading this post regarding BPL T20 2013 Ticket Prices.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- bpl ticket; B p l Khala com; bpl khala; dhaka ticket bpl com; Bangladesh-Bpl-cricket-t20-2015-fixture; www bpl ticket; how to buy online bpl match ticket; www ticket price in bpl; how to buy bpl ticket in2015; how to buy a bpl ticket by online procedure; how can i will purchase bangladesh premier league bpl match ticket; easy com bd bpl; Bpl ticket which bank; can i get bpl tickey from m a aziz stadiym; ONLINE BPL TICKET; price of bpl tickets; www BPL games cricket news 2015 chart com; which bank we got bpl 2015 ticket; which bank sell bpl 2015 season 3 ticket; Which bank from we get BPL MATCH TIKET; where we get bpl2015 tickets; ticket price of bpl and age; www easy com bd; purchase bpl ticket; Bpl3 ticit prize; bpl tricket; bpl cricket league ticket price; bpl cricket board card; bpl cricket 2015 fixture full hd; bpl 2015 tricket in bangladesh; BPL 2015 tickets counter; bpl 2015 ticket price & collect; bangladesh premire league bpl t20 2015; bangladesh premier lig tekat buy bank; BPL KHALA LIVE; BPL Match ticket counter; BPL tikart price; bpl 2015 ticket price; Bpl ticket peize chart 2015; bpl ticket online purchase; bpl ticket counter; bpl ticket buy online bd; BPL tekat; bpl t20 ticket 2015 counter; Bangladesh Premier League ticket;