Facebook is as helpful as a good friend. But, it may be as hazardous as an enemy too! Some people and pages tag, share and post spam posts on Facebook. If those people or pages are related to you on Facebook, you might see those posts in your Facebook home page or news feed. Sometimes, those posts may come in front of your parents while you are browsing Facebook at home. Those accidents can be avoided. To avoid unwanted posts on Facebook, you need to do some simple things. In this post from sujonhera.com, you will know about the 5 tips to avoid unwanted posts on Facebook. Here are those:
1. Unlike Unwanted Pages: Sometimes, Facebook pages become hacked. The hacker shares spam posts which may contain explicit contents. To avoid this occurrence, always take this quick action whenever you see something unwanted from any Facebook page that you have liked. The procedure is simple. Just click on the Liked option on that page and then click Unlike from the options. In Facebook mobile version, you can easily unlike the page by clicking on the Liked option.
2. Unfriend Unwanted Friends: Some people make friends just for nothing. They don’t even know the people they add on Facebook. This may be a dangerous act. Some spammers take this chance and share spam posts on Facebook. Whenever you come across such posts, just click on the Friends option on the profile of that friend and click on Unfriend.
3. Blacklist Unwanted Posts: Facebook is a very much responsive website. It cares about your likes and dislikes. If you don’t want to see a type of post in future, you can easily click on the down arrow on the upper right corner of that post and then click on I don’t like this post option.
4. Report Posts: If you decide to avoid a type of post in future as well as remove that already posted particular post from Facebook, you can report the post. To report a post, just click on the down arrow on the upper right corner of the post and then click on Report post option. Then some options will come. Click the one which is best suited and then click on the report button.
5. Review Friend List and Pages Liked: Review your friend list and pages you have liked once in a month. Remove any deactivated or ID and pages. It will allow you to remain safe on Facebook.
Thanks for reading this post.