It is difficult to know whether you are pregnant or not in the very early stage. Most women can’t detect their first pregnancy for at least 2 months. But, it is important to know whether you are pregnant or not within this 2 months. As, there are many risk factors which should be taken into consideration during the first trimester of pregnancy. So, you should know some early symptoms of pregnancy for self-diagnosis. Here are 7 of those:
1. Morning Sickness: Though the name suggests it should be present at the morning, but it can be present all the day. It includes some vague symptoms like vomiting, vertigo, weakness and loss of temper. These occur because of the sudden changes in the hormone levels in your body. Some women can’t differ their symptoms as they are malnourished and weak for several years before pregnancy. But, the weakness of pregnancy has a specific pattern. You will feel sleepy all the day. You will lose the power of your joints. These small things will help you to diagnose yourself as a case of pregnancy at the very beginning.
2. Absence Of Menstruation: This one is known by most women. Usually, menstruation occurs after 28 days in a normal woman. Some women have shorter or longer cycles. Some women may experience menstruation after 3-6 months also. But, If your cycle is regular and is missed once, you may keep pregnancy as one of the first line diagnosis of this symptom.
3. Frequent Micturition: In pregnant women, the uterus become enlarged. So, it compresses the adjacent urinary bladder and thus causes frequent micturition. The amount of fluid also increases in a women during pregnancy.
4. Desire Of Special Types Of Foods: In the early stage of pregnancy, women vomit frequently. Thus, they develop anorexia for common foods. They can’t even tolerate the smell of those foods. Rather, they develop a strong desire for some special types of foods. For an example, most women like to eat sour foods during pregnancy. They become so addicted to it that they become angry if they do not get it in time.
5. Enlarged Breast and Mastalgia: Breasts undergo changes in shape and size due to change in hormone levels. The breast tissues are increased and there is also increased blood flow. So, pain is felt in the breasts, which is known as mastalgia.
If you are experiencing the above 5 symptoms, they I will recommend you a pregnancy test by Pregnancy Test Kits found in every pharmacy in your locality.
If it is positive, then you should consult with a gynaecologist for the further initiatives.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- gorvoboti lokkhon; gorvoboti hobar lokkhon; pregnancy symptom in bangla; pregnancy symptoms in bangla language; pregnancy test bangla; pregnancy symptoms in bengali language; bangla pregnancy test; prega news price in bangladesh; pregnancy test strip name in bangladesh; www bangla twin bachcha howar lokkhon com; symptoms of pregnancy in bangla; pregnancy symptoms with bengoli; Quick pregnancy test in bangladesh; pregnancy test kit price in bangladesh; pregnancy test kit price in bd; pregnant in bangla; pregnancy test strip price in bangladesh; Pregnant bujar upay bangla; pregnant haoar lokkon; pregnency symtoms; pregnency strip in Bangladesh; pregnant howar lokkhon; pregnant yr lokhon bengali; pregnant howar upay; pregnant hobar upolokhkho ki ki; pregnancy symptom bangla; Gorvoboti janar upay; gorvoboti hoar lokkhon; gorboboti janar upay; gorboboti hower lokkhon; gorboboti hobar lokkon ki ki; ghorvhoboti hoyar lokhon; ghorboboti hobar lokhon; best pregnancy test kit in bangladesh; gorvoboti mohilar lokkhon; gorvobotir lokkhon; grbobotir hobar lokhan; pregnancy lokkhon ki; prangnency janar sohoj upai; pragnency 10 symtoms in bengali; pragnamcy janer upay; Paralaysis howar lokkhon gulu ki ki; ma hobar purbo lokkhon; know new first time pregnet feeling bangla; how to know that I am pregnant in bangla language; bdt price of pregnancy test kit;