It is difficult to know whether you are pregnant or not in the very early stage. Most women can’t detect their first pregnancy for at least 2 months. But, it is important to know whether you are pregnant or not within this 2 months. As, there are many risk factors which should be taken into consideration during the first trimester of pregnancy. So, you should know some early symptoms of pregnancy for self-diagnosis. Here are 7 of those:
1. Morning Sickness: Though the name suggests it should be present at the morning, but it can be present all the day. It includes some vague symptoms like vomiting, vertigo, weakness and loss of temper. These occur because of the sudden changes in the hormone levels in your body. Some women can’t differ their symptoms as they are malnourished and weak for several years before pregnancy. But, the weakness of pregnancy has a specific pattern. You will feel sleepy all the day. You will lose the power of your joints. These small things will help you to diagnose yourself as a case of pregnancy at the very beginning.
2. Absence Of Menstruation: This one is known by most women. Usually, menstruation occurs after 28 days in a normal woman. Some women have shorter or longer cycles. Some women may experience menstruation after 3-6 months also. But, If your cycle is regular and is missed once, you may keep pregnancy as one of the first line diagnosis of this symptom.
3. Frequent Micturition: In pregnant women, the uterus become enlarged. So, it compresses the adjacent urinary bladder and thus causes frequent micturition. The amount of fluid also increases in a women during pregnancy.
4. Desire Of Special Types Of Foods: In the early stage of pregnancy, women vomit frequently. Thus, they develop anorexia for common foods. They can’t even tolerate the smell of those foods. Rather, they develop a strong desire for some special types of foods. For an example, most women like to eat sour foods during pregnancy. They become so addicted to it that they become angry if they do not get it in time.
5. Enlarged Breast and Mastalgia: Breasts undergo changes in shape and size due to change in hormone levels. The breast tissues are increased and there is also increased blood flow. So, pain is felt in the breasts, which is known as mastalgia.
If you are experiencing the above 5 symptoms, they I will recommend you a pregnancy test by Pregnancy Test Kits found in every pharmacy in your locality.
If it is positive, then you should consult with a gynaecologist for the further initiatives.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- gorvoboti lokkhon; gorvoboti hobar lokkhon; pregnancy symptom in bangla; pregnancy symptoms in bangla language; bangla pregnancy test; pregnancy test bangla; pregnancy symptoms in bengali language; gorvoboti tips bangla; gorvoboti tips; pregnancy test strip in bangladesh; Symtrom of pregnancy; pregnant houar lokkhon; koel mallick pregnant; baby hobar lokkhon; pragnancy lokkhon ki; Pregnancy test bangla#scso=uid_WQqc4wAD_L0Kj6xJ0AsUNA_2:455; pragnent ma ar lokkhon; pragnentcy lokhon; pregnancy symtom by bangla; prega test price in bangladesh; preganencr lokkhon ki ki; pregnancy janar upay; pregnancy kit price in bd; pregnancy symptoms in bengali; Pregnancy test bangla#spf=1; pregnancy test in bangladesh; The main sign and symptoms of pregnancy and bengali; what symtoms i am sure prangnant bengali launguges; symptoms of pregnancy in bengali language; semtoms of pregnency; pregnent hobar ager semtom ki?; pregnent hoar lokkhon; pregnent er lokkn banglai; Pregnencyr lokkhon; pregnanthaoar lokkhon ki ki; pregnant symptoms in bengali; pregnant howar preparAtion bangla; pregnancy tips in bengali language; pregnant howard lokkhon; pregnancy test strip name in bangladesh; what symbols to you when u dont know youre pregnant; pragnancy 1st month bangla version; pegnency test bd; gorvoboti hoyer lokhon; gorvoboti howar lokkhon; gorvoboti houar lokhon; gorvoboti hole lokhon; gorvoboti hoar lokkhon#spf=1; gorvoboti haoar lokkhn; gorvoboti er lokkhon; gorbobotir lokkon; gorbo lokkon ki; girl pregnant test er ki name bengoli language; freedom pregnancy test bangladesh; best pregnancy test kit bangaladesh; Bengali te pregnancy types; bd price of pregnancy test kit; Apendiside er lokkon; gorvobotir 7month; GUD TAKA ROKTO CHOBI; pagnace bujar upai; newbangla pregnent; maa hobar lokkhon; ma howar lohkohon ki; ma hobar lokkon; ma hoar lokkhon ki ki; koel bengali actress really pregnant; how to pregnant in bangla; how to make a pregnancy test in Bangladesh; how to know if your pregnant bangla; how to know i am pregnant in bengali language; how to know i am pregnant at home in bengali language; how do you see if pregnant or not; how can i got pregnant in bangla language; home pregnancy test bd; 1st month of pregnancy symptoms in bengali;