It is difficult to know whether you are pregnant or not in the very early stage. Most women can’t detect their first pregnancy for at least 2 months. But, it is important to know whether you are pregnant or not within this 2 months. As, there are many risk factors which should be taken into consideration during the first trimester of pregnancy. So, you should know some early symptoms of pregnancy for self-diagnosis. Here are 7 of those:
1. Morning Sickness: Though the name suggests it should be present at the morning, but it can be present all the day. It includes some vague symptoms like vomiting, vertigo, weakness and loss of temper. These occur because of the sudden changes in the hormone levels in your body. Some women can’t differ their symptoms as they are malnourished and weak for several years before pregnancy. But, the weakness of pregnancy has a specific pattern. You will feel sleepy all the day. You will lose the power of your joints. These small things will help you to diagnose yourself as a case of pregnancy at the very beginning.
2. Absence Of Menstruation: This one is known by most women. Usually, menstruation occurs after 28 days in a normal woman. Some women have shorter or longer cycles. Some women may experience menstruation after 3-6 months also. But, If your cycle is regular and is missed once, you may keep pregnancy as one of the first line diagnosis of this symptom.
3. Frequent Micturition: In pregnant women, the uterus become enlarged. So, it compresses the adjacent urinary bladder and thus causes frequent micturition. The amount of fluid also increases in a women during pregnancy.
4. Desire Of Special Types Of Foods: In the early stage of pregnancy, women vomit frequently. Thus, they develop anorexia for common foods. They can’t even tolerate the smell of those foods. Rather, they develop a strong desire for some special types of foods. For an example, most women like to eat sour foods during pregnancy. They become so addicted to it that they become angry if they do not get it in time.
5. Enlarged Breast and Mastalgia: Breasts undergo changes in shape and size due to change in hormone levels. The breast tissues are increased and there is also increased blood flow. So, pain is felt in the breasts, which is known as mastalgia.
If you are experiencing the above 5 symptoms, they I will recommend you a pregnancy test by Pregnancy Test Kits found in every pharmacy in your locality.
If it is positive, then you should consult with a gynaecologist for the further initiatives.
Thanks for reading this post.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- pregnancy symptom in bangla; gorvoboti hobar lokkhon; gorvoboti lokkhon; pregnancy symptoms in bangla language; bangla pregnancy test; pregnancy symptoms in bengali language; pregnancy test bangla; gorvoboti hoar lokkhon; pregnant hobar upay; pregnant hobar upay bangla; prega news price in bangladesh; symptoms of pregnancy in bengali language; gorvoboti hoyar lokkhon; gorvoboti mayer lokkon; gorvoboti tips; pregnancy lokhon; Pregnancy tst in bangladesh; baby howar symtom; Bangla pregnant janar ghoroa tips; bd pragnance tast; First symtom of pregnancy; gorvoboti ma; Gorvobotir lokkhon; how to get pregnant in bengali version; How to know about be pregnant in bangla; Prangnacy prothom mader lokkhon guli; pregnancy test kit price in Bangladesh; pregnent howr first lokkhn; WWW SYMPTOMS OF PREGNENCY IN BENGALI COM; bangla pregnant tips; bangladesher mohilader garvoboti porikha; Bangladeshi pregnant hot photos; bd price of pregnancy kit; best pregnancy test kit in bangladesh; consev howar lokhon ki?; First pregnancy test bengali langueag; first pregnent howar lokkon banglay; gorbobotir lokkhon; Gorvobot hobar upay; gorvobothi hower lokkon; gorvoboti hobar lokhon bengali; gorvoboti hobar opai; gorvoboti howar lokkhon; GORVOBOTI NARIR SYMTOMS; gorvobotir lokhon; how can i know i am pregnant in bangla; how to know if your pregnant in Bengali; how to use pregnancy test kits in bengali; Ma hoar lokkhon; Ma hobar kichu symptoms; ma howar lokkhon; milonar por prgnancy r lokkon; pragnant test tube price bangladesh; pragnency test kit price in bangladesh; PRAGRANT LOKKON; Prangnacy prothom maser lokkhon guli banglai; prega news pregnancy test in bangladesh; pregnancy guide in bengali; pregnancy houar lokkhon ki ki banglay; pregnancy lokhon bengali; pregnancy lokhon ki; pregnancy r lokkhon; pregnancy r symtom ki ki in benglai; pregnancy sign in bengali; pregnancy signs in bangla; pregnancy symtom bengali version; pregnancy test details days in Bengali; pregnancy test in; pregnancy test kit bd price; pregnancy test kit in bangladesh; pregnancy test kit in bd; pregnancy test kit price in bd; pregnancy test kits in bd; pregnancy test process in bengali language; pregnancy test strip bd; pregnancy test stsyem bangla; pregnancy test tube bd; pregnancy tester in bangladesh price?; pregnancy tester price in bd; pregnancyr lokhon bangla; pregnant 1 month bangla version; pregnant hobar lokkhon; pregnant hobar upai in bengali in; pregnant howar lakhkhan; pregnant howar lokhon; pregnant howar lokkon; pregnant howar symptoms guli ki ki; Pregnant in bangla; pregnant one month bangla version; pregnency bangla; pregnency bengoli; pregnency er lokkon banglai; pregnency lokkhon; pregnency lokkon; pregnent hobar upay; pregnent hoear lokkhon; Pregnent howar lokkhon; pregnent hoyar upay; pregnet hobar lokhon; Pregnet Houar Lokkhon;