Eid Mubarak! The holy occasion has come once again with its endless glory to the people in this world. Eid is the occasion, when all people rich or poor, powerful or powerless come in the same level. It teaches us to help the humanity. So, we should do some good works on this day to earn some blessings of Allah. So, here are 5 works you can do easily on the Eid day to make your day more colorful and meaningful.
1. Buy clothes for poor children: You may have bought new clothes for you and your family in this Eid. But, there are many poor people around you who can’t afford to buy new clothes for them and their children. If you have enough money, you can make a contribution for them by buying new clothes for some of the poor children of your locality. It may cost nothing to you, but you will gain endless blessings from Allah.
2. Buy food for poor children: You may have arranged many delicious dishes for the Eid day. But, some of the poor people in your locality may be failing to arrange foods for them and their family. So, buy foods for them. It is the day when Allah wants all people will come at the same level. And there is nothing better than buying foods for the poor on the Eid day.
3. Donate Blood: If you have not donated blood for the last 4 months, you can donate a bag of blood for the patients in a hospital. The blood banks of the hospitals are open for 24 hours. So, you can easily help people by donating your blood on this holy occasion.
4. Help people by any means: It is the day when any good deeds will earn the blessings of Allah in many folds. So, don’t miss the chances of helping people on this day. Whenever you get any chance, make it count by helping people. Make sure, people get benefited by you. Don’t be selfish, at least for this day.
5. Motivate others to do the same: You should share your feelings with your friends and family after doing all the above works. And you should motivate them to do the same. In this way, more and more people will be blessed by Allah on this happy occasion of Eid-UL-Fitr 2014. And the world will be a far better place to live, at least for a day!
Thanks for reading this post. Again, Eid Mubarak to you!