Facebook account is a must for new generation internet lovers. Facebook does so many good things for us every day. But it has some bad effects too. The bad effects are due to overuse of this website. Some Facebook addicted person spend their whole day by reading Facebook posts, commenting on those, chatting, playing Facebook games etc. Some of them have more than one accounts in Facebook. They create these IDs for many reasons. But this act has some serious disadvantages. Here I will discuss some of the disadvantages of multiple Facebook accounts of the same person.
1. Difficult to remember passwords: If you do not use the same password for all your Facebook IDs, you may have difficulty in remembering all the passwords. If you use the same password, all your IDs will be vulnerable to hacking.
2. Difficult to remember activities: Different IDs may contain different friends. You have to remember the activities you have done with them. Such as, chat history, comments, photos etc. This is a very difficult job.
3. Use of different internet browsers: If you save your passwords in browsers and do not log in every time, just to avoid remembering all the passwords, you might have to use different browsers for using all those accounts. It may create extra pressure on your computer and make it slower.
4. Lack of time: You have to check all your accounts for new notifications all the day. It is truly time-killing.
5. What your friends think: Your friends will have a bad idea about you if you have multiple Facebook IDs. They don’t want to make friendship with multiple IDs of the same person. One person, One Facebook ID is all we want.
Thus, creating multiple Facebook ID should be stopped as soon as possible. If you have multiple IDs, transfer all your contents to one ID and permanently delete the other ones. Here is the procedure of deleting Facebook ID permanently.
Thanks for reading this post.