A Bag or Suitcase or luggage contains important contents of your daily use. If you are planning for a travel, you must take some important things with you in a bag. But, it is not easy to pack a bad efficiently. If you have a small bag and a lot of things to take with you, you need some tips to pack your bad correctly so that all of your contents are accommodated inside your bag. Here are some of those tips:
1. Choose the right size of your bag before starting to pack it. Otherwise, you might find your hard works in vain when there will be a shortage of space in the bag after packing it to the full.
2. Do not take unnecessary things with you. Keep only necessary things. It will make your packing easy. You can make a
list at first, then start packing.
3. If you are taking clothes with you, always keep those folded correctly. Do not keep the clothes haphazardly. It will save your room for taking extra necessary things.
4. Do not take wet clothes with you, if not possible, take those in a plastic/polyethene bag so that other dry clothes don’t get ruined.
5. Keep fragile contents like liquid, glass, foods etc in the center of the bag. It will reduce the chance of damaging of those contents.
6. Keep your undergarments in small empty spaces after packing your bag. There will be small empty portions in the corners of your bag. Look for those.
7. Take most important things at the top of the bag so that you can bring those back easily. Do not take passports, tickets etc in a suitcase. Take those in your pocket or any small bag.
8. Take your shoes in a polythene bag. It will protect your other contents from bad odor and dirt.
9. Take some extra polyethene bags with you. If you have some extra things to carry with you on the way of your travel, you can keep those in those polythene bags.
10. Do not pressurize for closing the chain of the bag. It will make your bag’s chain week and it may break at any time. Keep limited contents properly so that your bag looks fit from the outside.
Thank you for reading this post.