In Bangladesh, the SSC and HSC examinations are the most important board examinations for a boy or a girl. These examinations decide in which way you will build your career in future. If you get a good GPA in these examinations, it will be easier for you to get admission in any good educational institution for the higher studies. Now-a-days, golden A+ (Minimum 80 marks in all subjects) is a must for getting admission in any renowned educational institution. Most of the students in Bangladesh can’t obtain A+ in English and Mathematics. So, they must concentrate on these subjects to do better in the SSC and HSC exam. In this post of sujonhera.com, you will be provided with 10 tips to get A+ in English in SSC and HSC examinations. So, let’s start.
1. Time Management: Time management is the first thing you should do to get a good preparation in English. Morning is the best time to memorize your lessons. So, if you are week in any subject, you must read that every morning after getting up from sleep. If you read with full concentration, it will be very easy for you to get a good preparation in that subject. So, You must manage your time accordingly to get a good preparation in English too.
2. Speak English: Try speaking English in your daily life. Don’t worry or bother if you can’t speak correct English. You must try and improve your speaking power. It will increase the power of writing on any unknown topic in the examination hall. So, you will be able to write at least 1 page on any given topic.
3. Solve Previous Year’s Questions: Repetition of question is a common phenomenon for any examination in the world. So, you will get some questions in your exam which were also present in the previous years question papers. Collect minimum previous 5 years questions and solve them. It will also give you a good idea about the question pattern.
4. Make A Combined Suggestion: Make a suggestion yourself, by collecting suggestions from different teachers. If you follow the common topics from all those suggestion, you will more likely get those topics in your exam. Read each any every topic from the suggestions as a relatively uncommon topic may also come in your question paper.
5. Read English Novels, Newspapers, Magazines: Read English novels, newspapers, magazines to develop your vocabulary. Primarily, you will face some difficulties during reading those. You will not be able to understand some words and some sentences. But, don’t worry for that. Read and try to understand what is the feelings the writer tried to write there. Gradually, you will learn some words and it will help you making stronger sentences.
6. Use Dictionary: Use of a Bengali-English and English-Bengali dictionary is a must, especially if you want to get A+ in any exam. Whenever you come around a new word, look it up in the dictionary. Try to make another sentence with that word.
7. Prepare Own Notes: Prepare your own notes by the help of the textbooks, guides and lecture notes. Collect information as much as you can. Your chance of getting good marks depends on the amount of information in your answer sheet. So, prepare more informative notes to get more marks than others.
8. Write Simply: Don’t try to write too difficult words or sentences. If you write simple English, it will be easier for the teacher to read and understand. In that case, he/she will be happy and you will get good marks. But, if you write longer sentences with difficult words, they will be bored reading your answer sheet. In that case, you may get poor marks despite writing a lot.
9. Read Grammar: English Grammar is a must to learn proper English. If your syllabus contains Grammar, you must read it every day. If your syllabus does not contain any grammar, still you must read it in your leisure to learn more tricks of writing proper English.
10. Model Tests: Preparation can be assessed by taking the model test. If you take 10 model tests before the exam and get good marks in at least 8 of them, you will be in a good position to get good marks in the main exam. So, assess yourself before the exam by taking more and more model tests.
Thanks for reading this post. You may look at the education section of this website to get more useful information regarding your examinations.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- hsc english syllabus 2017; hsc bangla grammer suggesion 2017 com; SSC exam golden A; How Will I Study For To Get GPA 5 In My Ssc Examination; bangla exam tips; how can i get gpa5 in 2 months; how can i make a well result in hsc examination; ssc math tricks mcq bangla; ssc exam help for get golden A easy; exam tips for bangla; englishe a technique 2017; daily routine for ssc bd; www ssc english question 2017com; improve exam technique for HSC bd; hsc improvement tips bangladesh; Ruls of improve exam in bd; s s c suggestion 2017; Ssc 2017 math paper paragraph suggestion com; hsc impr; My SSC exam is near at hand(february 2017) Now I want a study plan to achieve golden gpa -Bangladesh; model question HSC2017ENGLISH; Mathematics suggestions for s s c exam 2017 with HD pic; math suggetion ssc 2017 pdf file; hsc suggestions page; hsc super tips; i see hsc exam preparation; Improve Hsc New sylebus 2017 bangladesh; SSC 2017 roution with englis front; ssc exam minimum subject A; www SSC2017 exam 100 mark Question English 2nd Paper com; www s s c exam preparation suggestion & writing rules 2017; www how to write protibadon in bangladesh examcom; www A bd exam pripration apps com; what to do for attend to hsc imrovement in bd; tips for getting good result in SSC; ssc2017 syllabus; ssc tips bd com; ssc tips bd; SSC SUPER TIPP GOOD RESULT; ssc suggestion 2017; ssc special english 2nd paper grammar questions 2017; ssc porikkhai a pawar tips; ssc grammar suggestion 2017 bd com; ssc exam2017 comon paragraph; www sscexam2017 com; hsc exam teps; how to do a good result in HSC; how to calculate my hsc gpa5 in bd; How to be get A in ssc exam; how i make a good result in exam in bangladesh; how i get GPA 5 in ssc exam in BANGLA LENGUAGE; How i can do improve of my hsc gpa?; how can i get golden A in ssc exam 2017; Golden A rules ssc 2017; female education paragraph for hsc in lacture guid; exam preparation for ssc 2017 syllabus; create a code that contain bangla a; course plan for ssc exam English; certain lesson to pass exam in HSC; brst of tha rade hsc exm tips bangladesh; bd ssc exam tips; Bangla- S S C exam for reading tips before 2 month; how to do well in bangla exam bd; how to ger golden A; hsc exam preparation english; hsc exam grat point; hsc English pdf sujonhera; hsc English 2017 paragraph; hsc bangla preparation; hsc 2017 paragraph; how to preperation of ssc exam bangla advice; how to preparation for ssc exam in bd; how to good results in ssc exm; How to good result of ssc exam; How to good result math bangla tips; how to get good result in hsc; how to get best result in hsc; how to get A in ssc; How to get A in english in SSC exam; How to get a in english; bangla ssc exam tips 2017;