In Bangladesh, the SSC and HSC examinations are the most important board examinations for a boy or a girl. These examinations decide in which way you will build your career in future. If you get a good GPA in these examinations, it will be easier for you to get admission in any good educational institution for the higher studies. Now-a-days, golden A+ (Minimum 80 marks in all subjects) is a must for getting admission in any renowned educational institution. Most of the students in Bangladesh can’t obtain A+ in English and Mathematics. So, they must concentrate on these subjects to do better in the SSC and HSC exam. In this post of sujonhera.com, you will be provided with 10 tips to get A+ in English in SSC and HSC examinations. So, let’s start.
1. Time Management: Time management is the first thing you should do to get a good preparation in English. Morning is the best time to memorize your lessons. So, if you are week in any subject, you must read that every morning after getting up from sleep. If you read with full concentration, it will be very easy for you to get a good preparation in that subject. So, You must manage your time accordingly to get a good preparation in English too.
2. Speak English: Try speaking English in your daily life. Don’t worry or bother if you can’t speak correct English. You must try and improve your speaking power. It will increase the power of writing on any unknown topic in the examination hall. So, you will be able to write at least 1 page on any given topic.
3. Solve Previous Year’s Questions: Repetition of question is a common phenomenon for any examination in the world. So, you will get some questions in your exam which were also present in the previous years question papers. Collect minimum previous 5 years questions and solve them. It will also give you a good idea about the question pattern.
4. Make A Combined Suggestion: Make a suggestion yourself, by collecting suggestions from different teachers. If you follow the common topics from all those suggestion, you will more likely get those topics in your exam. Read each any every topic from the suggestions as a relatively uncommon topic may also come in your question paper.
5. Read English Novels, Newspapers, Magazines: Read English novels, newspapers, magazines to develop your vocabulary. Primarily, you will face some difficulties during reading those. You will not be able to understand some words and some sentences. But, don’t worry for that. Read and try to understand what is the feelings the writer tried to write there. Gradually, you will learn some words and it will help you making stronger sentences.
6. Use Dictionary: Use of a Bengali-English and English-Bengali dictionary is a must, especially if you want to get A+ in any exam. Whenever you come around a new word, look it up in the dictionary. Try to make another sentence with that word.
7. Prepare Own Notes: Prepare your own notes by the help of the textbooks, guides and lecture notes. Collect information as much as you can. Your chance of getting good marks depends on the amount of information in your answer sheet. So, prepare more informative notes to get more marks than others.
8. Write Simply: Don’t try to write too difficult words or sentences. If you write simple English, it will be easier for the teacher to read and understand. In that case, he/she will be happy and you will get good marks. But, if you write longer sentences with difficult words, they will be bored reading your answer sheet. In that case, you may get poor marks despite writing a lot.
9. Read Grammar: English Grammar is a must to learn proper English. If your syllabus contains Grammar, you must read it every day. If your syllabus does not contain any grammar, still you must read it in your leisure to learn more tricks of writing proper English.
10. Model Tests: Preparation can be assessed by taking the model test. If you take 10 model tests before the exam and get good marks in at least 8 of them, you will be in a good position to get good marks in the main exam. So, assess yourself before the exam by taking more and more model tests.
Thanks for reading this post. You may look at the education section of this website to get more useful information regarding your examinations.
PEOPLE CAME HERE BY SEARCHING:
- Bangladesh SSC Exam 2017 Sajetion tips; How to get A on HSC examination; hsc 2017 english question pattern pdf file; all translation educational a a; hsc english syllabus 2017; HSC PREP; how many subject gain A in ssc; some important grammer for hsc exam 2017; s s c exam bidai bela kichu kotha; Ruls of hsc improve exam in bd; preparation for ssc exam in bd; Important tips for hsc 2017; if i need a which number of subject l need to get a on ssc exam; hsc suggestion 2017 pdf; hsc suggation 2017 com; Hsc study plan bangla tips; Hsc Last Exam Suggestion 2017; ssc 2016 exam test bangla tips; ssc 2017 best math tricks Bangladesh; ssc 2017 suggestions; www SSC bangla video tutoroal edu bd; Www ssc 2017 peparation com; Www h s c preparetion com; what are the rules for hsc improvement in Bangladesh; to receive golden A plus in Bangladesh; SSCgrammar suggession English 2017; ssc vocabulary bd; ssc top 2017; Ssc tips bangla; ssc preparation in bangladesh; ssc preparation for test 2017 com ill a board; ssc exam2016 bangla tips; ssc exam bangla tips; ssc exam 2017 tips bangla; ssc all subject 2017; hsc improvement exam rules bd; hsc important paragraph 2017; hsc guideline for A bangla; How can i get A in S S C; How can i get A in HSC?-bangla; h s c tips suggeiton; good numbers to bangla subject in tips bangla language; Golden a test paper in class 5; exam preparetion for 2017 alim examinee; exam preparation-Hsc; download SSC exam 2017 suggestion English; class 8 all suject great point; bd exam good result tips; Bangla tips hsc; bangla how to do well in exam; bangla exam tips; HOW CAN I GET GPA 5 IN SSC WITHOUT READING MORE; how can i preparation for hsc exam in math; Hsc exam tips bangla; hsc exam tips; HSC English A; How to make good result in ssc exam; how to make good result in hsc exam instruction; how to improve bangla subject; how to good result in ssc exam; how to get a plus in hsc; how to get a in hsc exam; how to get a in english; how to get a in board exam easily in Bangladesh; How many making question in the examination of ssc 2017; How get good marks in english at h s c bangladesh; Bangla education tips hsc;