There are hundreds of things we use everyday. But, all of them are not needed while you go outside your home. You need some special things while going for a walk or your work. These things are compulsory and you might feel sorry if you forget to take one or more of these with you before leaving your home. So, here is the list:
1. Mobile Phone: It is the number one thing to take while going out in present days. If you forget it, you might miss some important calls and other utilities provided by the phone.
2. Keys: Your keys are one of the most important things you must take with you while you are going out. Lock your home doors and take the keys with you.
3. Moneybag: Without money, you are nothing! Nobody will give you anything without money. So, take your moneybag with sufficient amount of money, credit cards and ATM cards in it.
4. Wrist Watch: Some may find it unnecessary due to the rapid development of the smartphones. But, still it is one of the quickest way to know the present time.
5. Sunglasses: If the sun is out, you might need sunglasses to protect your eyes and see things clearly without much effort.
6. Handkerchief/Tissue Paper: Tissue paper or handkerchief is needed to clean your face and other parts of the body. It is a must for a hygenic journey.
7. Pen & Paper Pad: One might find it less important as they have smartphones for taking notes. But, if you are going to work, it is one of the most important things to take with you.
8. Necessary Medicine: If you have to take medicine regularly, don’t forget to take the dose you need while you will be outside.
9. Comb: This one is also important for making you look cool and smart all the time.
10. Dress: If you take a bag, you should take an extra piece of dress for you. Who knows, your dress may be dirty due to an accident or anything else on road. Then this one will come handy.
Thanks for reading this post.