Namaz/Salat/Prayer is the process of worshiping Allah, the creator of us, according to Islam. In Islam, there is an accurate process of Namaz/Salat/Prayer. You have to follow this process exactly to make your Namaz/Salat/Prayer perfect and to receive the grace of Allah. Besides, there are some physical benefits also if you say your prayer 5 times a day regularly. Through the process of Namaz, your body gets some unique exercise, which are essential for a healthy life. Let’s see what are the physical benefits of Namaz:
1. During Sizda, your brain gets more blood supply. It sharpens your memory.
2. When you stand up during Namaz, your eyes are centered to the Jaynamaz. It improves your concentration.
3. Your body goes through an unique exercise during the Namaz. So, you get a flexible and healthy body.
4. It improves your body structure. You get rid of any malfunction of your body.
5. During Oju, you clean your vital parts with clean water. It prevents various microorganism from invading your body.
6. During Oju, your face becomes clean and bright. You get rid of any skin diseases.
7. Your mouth cavity is cleaned during the Oju. It increases the blood supply to your mouth cavity.
8. Namaz prevents you from doing any wrong works. It builds your character.
9. Those who says regular prayers, live longer than those who does not. It increases your life time.
10. Your eye care is maintained during Oju. So, you do not suffer from eye diseases.
These are the important physical advantages of Namaz. You should say your prayers daily 5 times to get these benefits.
Thank you for reading this article.
Popular Search Terms:
- benefits of namaz; health benefits of praying namaz; namaz benefit; physical benefits of salat; benefits of namaz pdf; benifits of namaz; namaz is the best exercise; physical benifits of namaz; namaz exercise; namaz benefits; namazis bestexercise; physical beneifit of namaz; Physical body structure of Bangladeshi actress popy; salat is the best exercise; advantages of namaz; namaz as exercise; advatage of salat bangla language; benifit of namaz; benifit of salat image; health benefits of namaz; health benefits of salah; Health benefits of salat; Importance and benifits of prayer; namaZ as excersice; the scientific benefits of salah;